Media Neo Geo classic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
Snk tweeted this out this morning thoughts?

EC2EC4CD-79BE-47A2-A805-7F702676E803.jpeg

That looks like a controller stick on the left, so maybe it includes one with lots of buttons for all the fighting games they made.

ngmini-680x383.jpg

OK this has already been revealed for a few days now, guess I'll be the one to upload the pic.

It's a miniature arcade cab, with hdmi out and two controller ports on the sides if you want to hook it up to a TV. comes with 40 games.

Last edited:
View attachment 407433

OK this has already been revealed for a few days now, guess I'll be the one to upload the pic.

It's a miniature arcade cab, with hdmi out and two controller ports on the sides if you want to hook it up to a TV. comes with 40 games.

Assuming it's not really sub-par emulation like that handheld from a few years back, I think I need this...

View attachment 407433

any review? like how good is the joystick like are they responsive like Sanwa and durable? what joystick does it support? how big is the screen & what is the resolution supported?

will the whole thing shake when you play with it?

also reminds me of the Nintendo gamewatch they had last time. there was Mario & Snoopie and few more they cost few hundred nowadays.

No reviews yet. This thing is small, the screen is only 3.5". The stick is probably way too small for microswitches, but some people are saying it could still have an arcade clicky feel if they do something similar to NeoGeo pocket.

neo-geo-3-1106835.jpg
neo-geo-2-1106836.jpg
neo-geo-4-1106837.jpg
Don't know how accurate the list is, it hasn't been confirmed yet.

--

Back