TBLeague(PHICEN) 1/6 Scale Hercules Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
TBLeague 1/6 Scale Hercules Action Figure

Item No: PL2018-115
Bar code:0 614614 988656

Hercules, son of Zeus and the mortal Alcmene is one of the most famous Greek heroes of all time. Angered by Zeus’ betrayal, Hera sent two snakes to kill Hercules in his crib while he was still an infant. But Hercules was so incredibly strong and fearless that he strangled the snakes before they could kill him. Later Hercules was ordered by Apollo to perform 12 heroic labors that made him famous and granted him immortality among the God of Olympus.

赫拉克勒斯(Ηρακλής),是古希腊神话中最伟大的英雄。
是主神宙斯与阿尔克墨涅之子,因其出身而受到宙斯的妻子赫拉的憎恶。
他神勇无比、力大无穷,后来他完成了12项被誉为“不可能完成”的任务,
除此之外他还解救了被缚的普罗米修斯,隐藏身份参加了伊阿宋的英雄冒险队并协助他取得金羊毛。
赫拉克勒斯英明一世,却最终遭第二任妻子误会,并在他的衣服上涂了毒,难耐痛苦而自焚身亡,
死后升入奥林匹斯圣山,成为大力神,他惩恶扬善,敢于斗争。

在如今的西方世界,赫拉克勒斯一词已经成为了大力士和壮汉的同义词。

Packing List:
1) 1 x head sculpt
2) 1 x TB League male seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
4) 1 x lion headgear
5) 1 pair x feet in shoes with long shafts
6) 1 x belt
7) 1 x waistband
8) 1 pair x forearm armors
9) 1 x right shoulder armor
10) 1 x strap for upper body
11) 1 x shield
12) 1 x men’s brief
13) 1 x leather skirt
14) 1 x long sword
15) 1 x wolf's fangs mace
16) 1 x dagger with sheath
17) 1 x base
1 product/individual box
GW: 2 .6kg
Measurements: 24 .5cm * 15cm * 38 cm

4 products/master carton
GW: 11.6 kg
Measurements: 51 cm * 32cm * 40 cm

165224vtma9v3tdx9ww9ix.jpg

165225kvlczactcyww3vmw.jpg

165225a5b9eo5kvm2mewez.jpg

165226a1chcjy1xcej61m9.jpg

165227tbqnnm5a2ayzaymn.jpg

165228ayysfjwnrzffrrmq.jpg

165229gfn0pp6uuf87td4t.jpg

165229i73uk777ia7z4o42.jpg

165230xfvn5d45023jvd4z.jpg

165231khpzo470lpifffyf.jpg

165232ggyz1oio61ili1u1.jpg

165233xe2ztt9fwc25f3c5.jpg

165234dn55tr5tzxgljkkx.jpg

165234uwj7cdxswmx6z7u6.jpg

165235bjbbaxbz33bzn8bn.jpg

165236wqal7xj30zj32h8v.jpg

165237wojixpl2op9ozt9l.jpg

165238hmmjfsfmjfrqht3c.jpg

165238sctost7yy8utsmoq.jpg

Terrible wig. Hope they gave it a sculpted hair or go home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol you guys must think everything that exist must come from tv or movie. They may have used his features but the rest is from the fantasy art done nearly 40 yrs ago.
2b0355a904cbc01f3a9f77d9e80a770c.jpg

This is a statue rep.

They prob used the rock head because unless it’s based on tv or movie very few will get the ref in are ADD culture

Lol you guys must think everything that exist must come from tv or movie. They may have used his features but the rest is from the fantasy art done nearly 40 yrs ago.
This is a statue rep.

They prob used the rock head because unless it’s based on tv or movie very few will get the ref in are ADD culture

You must've not seen any historical art, Herakles has been depicted wearing the Nemean Lion pelt and using a club for thousands of years. :lol
herakles 001.jpg

It's such a shame that they made this look like Johnson. I like the actor and I enjoyed the Ratner movie, but this really should've been more accurate to the Legend by not making Herakles look like a guy who's part Samoan.

Did they even look at the source material? Some of this is difficult to tell from the photos, but the body proportions look off (and probably too short for 6'4" Rock); skin tone looks too light; thighs may be too short and thin; can't tell much about the HS under the atrocious wig; and then they top it all off with that absurdly bad and inaccurate lion head pelt. I wasn't that crazy about the movie, but could still be a decent figure to add to the collection. It's possible this could be workable (cut the plastic mane from the lion head for starters), provided the HS is good and the height and proportions are reasonably accurate, although I'm guessing this is just a reuse body and therefore too short.

You must've not seen any historical art, Herakles has been depicted wearing the Nemean Lion pelt and using a club for thousands of years. :lol
View attachment 405054

It's such a shame that they made this look like Johnson. I like the actor and I enjoyed the Ratner movie, but this really should've been more accurate to the Legend by not making Herakles look like a guy who's part Samoan.

I know the historical art for Hercules but the artwork and statue pics I sent phicen to try to get the license from radical press. And ARH studios.
The character wears beard and smooth face. They probably hoped by making face media ready then they would sell more. Because this works for hot toys

Your attempt to poke at me think that someone like me is not cultured enough to be familiar with classic art is laughable. I’m pointing out that even though using a rock similar head in hopes to grab more interest was flawed the costume is clearly from ARH studio and radical Press.

Last edited:
Did they even look at the source material? Some of this is difficult to tell from the photos, but the body proportions look off (and probably too short for 6'4" Rock); skin tone looks too light; thighs may be too short and thin; can't tell much about the HS under the atrocious wig; and then they top it all off with that absurdly bad and inaccurate lion head pelt. I wasn't that crazy about the movie, but could still be a decent figure to add to the collection. It's possible this could be workable (cut the plastic mane from the lion head for starters), provided the HS is good and the height and proportions are reasonably accurate, although I'm guessing this is just a reuse body and therefore too short.

They were not using the movie as a source material. As for lion mane the licenser wanted it that way. I got that from phicen themselves. This was based on comic and art work by ARH studios. Frank Frazetta original fantasy art that started the fantasy comics.

Look at the characters made thus far from fantasy barbarian

60063ac7cf1f4cd5c19ddfd8ac6fcc77.jpg
de9a39034046fd87b4f0a41ac0b4eb67.jpg

Last edited:
Please note this figure is not associated with the movie done by the Rock/Dwayne Johnson.
This is based on fantasy art and comics.

Phicen has permission from ARH studios to make 1/6 scale figures. This figure is going on direction from them. They may have suggested head look like the rock.

I know the historical art for Hercules but the artwork and statue pics I sent phicen to try to get the license from radical press. And ARH studios.

So what you're saying is that you are to blame for Phicen making this sh#y version of Herakles, great.
This would've been far better if they just copied the costume from the 2014 Ratner movie.

I contacted phicen they are pulling the figure and retool face sculpt to look more like ARH studios or the smooth face comic version. Stay tuned.

So what you're saying is that you are to blame for Phicen making this sh#y version of Herakles, great.
This would've been far better if they just copied the costume from the 2014 Ratner movie.

No because I didn’t know they went with rock face plate. They will be fixing it

Besides studios want hot toys for film figures.

The lion headdress is a little oversized, and I personally have never liked rooted hair on figs. But other than that, I think this is a great Hercules fig. There are some characters that are bigger than the actors/movies that portray them, and I think Hercules is one of them. I am much happier with this type of interpretation, than a movie version.... especially a movie based around the concept that he was basically a normal man, and everything else was a made up myth...

I contacted phicen they are pulling the figure and retool face sculpt to look more like ARH studios or the smooth face comic version. Stay tuned.

Thats unfortunate, I am going to pass then.

Back