DAMTOYS 1/6 Ubisoft classic game "Assassin's Creed" - Altaïr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
DAMTOYS正式推出育碧经典游戏《刺客信条》一代主角阿泰尔(Altair)1:6比例珍藏人偶

NO.DMS005

Damtoys继推出了法国著名游戏公司育碧(Ubisoft) 经典动作冒险游戏《刺客信条4:黑旗》(Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag)的主角爱德华•肯维(Edward Kenway)1:6比例珍藏人偶后,广受游戏迷注目,今天再接再厉推出《刺客信条》一代主角阿泰尔(Altair)1:6比例珍藏人偶。

阿泰尔是中世纪时期的一位叙利亚刺客,二十五岁时就得到了刺客大师(Master Assassin)的头衔。他的任务是消灭圣地中一支由9个人组成的圣殿骑士的队伍。在长达一年时间的任务过程中,阿泰尔逐渐改变自己的行事作风,将王国从那9人的腐败统治中逐步解放。但是随着任务的进行,他发现了比这一切更令人担忧、更为险恶的阴谋。在成功地杀掉这九人还有刺客组织的叛徒——当时的导师阿尔莫林(Al Mualim)后,阿泰尔成为了新的导师,将刺客组织带向了一个新的时代。

Damtoys参照游戏CG角色的造型与比例,特别选用了一个高约31cm、具有高可动专用素体。另外备有全新以游戏人物面部参考而打造、能完美捕捉阿泰尔冷酷并带有伤疤嘴唇的头雕,细致打造的刺客全白色兜帽长袍及造型装备套件,多款武器装备包括一把长劒、一把匕首、4把腰封飞刀、5把背部短飞刀、一把标志性的袖剑、多对刺客信条中的经典切指可替换手型和一个印有游戏LOGO名牌的人偶专用仿石砖地台。

相信各位“刺客信条"的狂热粉丝,又岂能错过这次收藏的机会呢!

条形码:6970569625652
清单

-精致仿真头雕
-DAM 肌肉可动素体
-8只替换手型包括:
-一对张开手手型
-一对持刀/剑手型
-一对放松手型
-一对拳头

服装:
-白色兜帽长袍
-白色长袖内衣
-胸挂皮带套件
-仿皮装备腰包
-仿皮腰带
-红色腰封布
-长裤
-长靴(一对)
-深灰装备腰包×2

武器:
-飞刀(短版)×5
-仿皮飞刀套(可装配在胸挂皮带上)
-飞刀(长版)×4
-仿皮飞刀套(可装配在仿皮腰带上)×4
-匕首
-匕首套
-长劒与长劒鞘
-袖剑(可装配在左手前臂上)

配件:
-仿皮护肩
-仿皮护腕(可装配在右手前臂上)
-印有游戏LOGO名牌的特别设计地台

..............................................................................................................................................................

DAMTOYS officially launches Ubisoft classic game "Assassin's Creed" Altaïr the Mentor 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Damtoys’ release of Edward Kenway 1/6th scale collectible figure, protagonist from Ubisoft classic action-adventure video game Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, received much attention from fans. Since them, we’ve put our shoulders to the wheel to release the Assassin's Creed Altaïr the Mentor 1/6th scale collectible figure.

Altaïr, a Syrian assassin of the Middle Ages, earned the title of Master Assassin at age 25. He was tasked to destroy the nine-men Templar Order in the Holy Land. During the year-long task, Altaïr gradually changed his ways and liberated the Kingdom from their corrupted rule, but discovered an even more sinister conspiracy as the mission progressed. Upon killing the nine men and the Assassins’ traitor, then Mentor Al Mualim, Altaïr became Mentor, taking the Assassins to a new era.

Damtoys has specially chosen to use a 31cm tall, highly poseable body based on the CG character’s shape and proportion. In addition, it has an all-new head sculpt crafted based on the character’s facial expression to capture his aloofness and scarred lips, a carefully created long all-white Assassin robes and an equipment kit. The wide array of weapons and accessories includes a longsword, a short blade, four throwing knives (waist), five daggers (back sheath), iconic Hidden Blade, multiple pairs of interchangeable hands with missing ring finger and a dedicated stone brick design figure stand with the game logo printed.

Fans of Assassin’s Creed, you won’t want to miss this!

Damtoys–Assassin's CreedⅠ–1/6th scale Altair Collectible Figure Specifications

NO.DMS005
• BARCODE: 6970569625652

Special features of the 1/6th scale Altair Collectible Figure:
-Highly detailed head sculpture
-DAM muscle action body
-Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
-One (1) pair of open hands
-One (1) pair of hands for holding dagger/sword
-One (1) pair of relaxed hands
-One (1) pair of fists

Costumes:
-One (1) White colored outer robe with hood
-One (1) White colored long-sleeved inner shirt
-One (1) dark brown colored leather-like chest belt with buckle
-One (1) dark brown colored leather-like pouch
-One (1) dark brown colored leather-like belt
-One (1) red belt sash
-One (1) pair of gray colored pants
-One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots
-Two (2) dark gray colored bags

Weapons:
-five (5) throwing daggers with a leather-like holster (detachable from the chest belt)
-four (4) throwing daggers with leather-like holsters (detachable from the belt)
-One (1) dagger
-One (1) dagger holster
-One (1) sword with sheath
-One (1) bracer with hidden blade (attachable to left forearm)

Accessories:
-One (1) dark brown colored leather-like shoulder pad
-One (1) leather-like wristband (attachable to right forearm)
-Specially designed figure stand with game logo

100904zmma81oa3316qqoa.jpg

100905r14w8z6x1zwx1rre.jpg

100906iujce4efm9xj5m2z.jpg

100907zigczdyn199ni5dz.jpg

100908xm90rle9rmllk7mm.jpg

100909uqnjbp5qjp5x6unj.jpg

100910ocx3ccz56x9pcll1.jpg

100910nt2p3ltqdrjdtq8l.jpg

100911pjrj6c2pzic413t1.jpg

100912iedj88eqdxe8sqe5.jpg

100913p8vvwvvvqwpnv8w6.jpg

100914t8fsynhuo8ws9wos.jpg

100914nfff9900f227fyad.jpg

100915rqjalr4jrlc4qltc.jpg

100916ofnvyxfylvvaf8ye.jpg

100917fvii8zvdxvy841xv.jpg

100920yzgnxuejixfutfbx.jpg

100922xbxatbchbo0xeb3b.jpg

100924xh22e5zhaa6updaq.jpg

100926ug28ffdkdnnuu785.jpg

100928jm435o477mrxp853.jpg

100931mggg2l61vx1rwara.jpg

YES! I'm definitely getting this like the others. Only I do know if it's just me I never liked that Altair looks like Desmond, I prefer the revelations game model that's just me though.

Amazing but i think the hood is wrong it shouldnt have fold
60fb62467920337ddb6a59c445409a85.jpg
c9f50409063235e85aeb7b6439293448.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Looks good! Def PO.

The only bad thing is the hood, it should look like a condom.
I hope they'll fix it for release.

Looks good! Deffinitely PO.

The only bad thing is the hood, it should look like a condom.
I hope they'll fix it for release.

And that's why i actually prefer what Damtoys has done, Altair's hood always looked a little goofy to me.

Personally for me it’s a stunning figure and it’s awesome to see someone picking the license up and do it so well after HT dropped the ball. Instant pre order

This thing is amazing, if their edward comes out close in quality to the proto ill buy

Really hoping Edward comes out better than the proto ..where the head sculpt and blue colouring on the clothes are completely wrong.
Not sure how they could nail Altair and Aguilar and be so far off with Edward !

Really hoping Edward comes out better than the proto ..where the head sculpt and blue colouring on the clothes are completely wrong.
Not sure how they could nail Altair and Aguilar and be so far off with Edward !

Depends if you want in game or cinematic renders. The latter is pretty close in color and closer in sculpt. The only thing taken over from the game render is the white boarder on the tabards.

They ****in nailed that sculpt. My only nit pick is the Height of the belt thing. And that he would look better with a little weathering.

I was thinking the same thing about the weathering. his robes just look too clean. I mean, it shouldnt look dirty as hell, but it shouldnt look like it just came off the assembly either.

I cant wait to get this, edward kenway and aguilar. Im hoping these sell well and we are able to get a good if not great Ezio(both young and from brotherhood).

I really want this to be parted out so I can buy the head and make a Desmond figure as well. Love DAMToys

I was thinking the same thing about the weathering. his robes just look too clean. I mean, it shouldnt look dirty as hell, but it shouldnt look like it just came off the assembly either.

I cant wait to get this, edward kenway and aguilar. Im hoping these sell well and we are able to get a good if not great Ezio(both young and from brotherhood).

yeah, it's not a deal breaker at all. It can be added later if I wish.

I still can't get over the paintwork on the hands. It's so good :lol

Back