off topic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why was ZAcHw117 banned?

I'd like to know as well. Feels like whoever did it was just waiting for him to come back to just ban snipe him immediately over something trivial.

giphy.gif

I'd also like to know what, specifically, the cause of his second banning was. I didn't see him post anything ban-worthy after his return. The only thing potentially suspect I saw him do after his return was use some rather fowl language when he reported the malicious ads that he was seeing on the site, but fowl language is absolutely nothing new around here nor do I believe it's anything ban-worthy with the language filter and all.

I still stand by his ban back in March being warranted and fair, but if he was indeed perma-banned this time around, I kinda feel bad. My guess is that a mod was just waiting to ban him again, but I don't know who. :(

I'd also like to know what, specifically, the cause of his second banning was. I didn't see him post anything ban-worthy after his return. The only thing potentially suspect I saw him do after his return was use some rather fowl language when he reported the malicious ads that he was seeing on the site, but fowl language is absolutely nothing new around here nor do I believe it's anything ban-worthy with the language filter and all.

I still stand by his ban back in March being warranted and fair, but if he was indeed perma-banned this time around, I kinda feel bad. My guess is that a mod was just waiting to ban him again, but I don't know who. :(

I’ve never understood people being banned over cursing either.. that’s what the filter is for, right? Otherwise there’s no need for it, just ban people who swear. I think he just got on someone’s nerves honestly, he always talks in a heated manner, but there was nothing he particularly said that warranted it.

Also lol @ fowl language. That’s cute

Isn’t your OCD killing you for that?! :lol

I think he just got on someone’s nerves honestly, he always talks in a heated manner, but there was nothing he particularly said that warranted it.

He was definitely a baiter in regards other than my own incident with him. Just one look at his posts (mainly in the IW thread) was a dead giveaway. He would always holler "X promotional material looks like ****!" in an attempt to provoke a reaction from the other posters in the thread, and then he would call the people who got on his case about it "salty" or some other nonsense. You could tell that most of what he said was hyperbole.

Still, I don't think he deserved a perma-ban if that's what happened.

Also lol @ fowl language. That’s cute

Isn’t your OCD killing you for that?! :lol

A9w8DQx.gif

wat u talkin about explain plesae

========================>

you will eat anything up that has shiny objects and splosions. aka, same as kids. what this is marketing to.

just because it works doesn't mean it's good.

I've got a great idea, let's just take that poster from 2012 and put "infinity" on it. So original.

yes god forbid we know about the cookie cutter plot that the MCU has under wraps. The same one we've seen 15+ times now.

Some of those VO's at the start were cringe.

Man I can't wait to see Black Widow and Hawkeye journey to some foreign planet to help some space horses escape captivity. #Disney

i haven’t seen anything that differs from age of ultron. :dunno

they don’t always look good, they look the same. :lol

they used too, but now it’s just copy and paste when it comes to the MCU’s marketing, nothing but boring schlock.

Why are you posting old movie stills?

Edit: Ah those are from the new movie. Meh, looks like old stuff. SEENT IT.

don’t make me laugh. what’s so creative about the last 8 MCU movies that previous ones didn’t have?

You’re missing my point. I’m not asking what’s different between them but what have they done in the last year that has fundamentally changed the formula? Absolutely nothing. You can always expect flat jokes, big bangs, SJW ******** and a boss fight. Nothing has changed.

SW? Well they started off with a normal SW flick with TFA, then they announced smaller-scale stories that were separate from the rest of the U. (being good or bad) That’s adaptive, that’s change.

Want a better example then SW? Fine. Look at the X-Men franchise and how much it has grown.

MCU ain’t done **** but pump the same movie out with a different lead character. Hell, even the netflix TV shows have done this.

i’ve never bought a MCU hot toy, they always have QC problems and 80% of the time they look like junk.

those are horrible.

those look like ****! :lol :rotfl

look at caps head it’s photoshopped in! :lol

I’m laughing at the magazines covers you twitt! :rotfl

Caps shopped head= :rotfl
Iron Mans **** suit= :rotfl
Birdamans small stupid head= :rotfl
Hulk looking worse than he did in avengers (6 years ago)= :rotfl
Thor’s tiny shopped head= :rotfl
Recycled promo shots from Dr. Strange= :rotfl
Bucky looking like a Micheal Bay version of Spock= :rotfl
Ant-Lady getting a cover instead of Hawkeye= :rotfl

Your salt= :rotfl

CBM’s in 2018: Bunch of horribly CGI’d superheroes from a franchise that’s already blew its wadd fighting a big purple dildo. Sounds about right! :D

salty at magazine covers, sure. :lol

your really not that big of a snowflake, are you?

if it looks like ****, it looks like ****. not my fault :dunno

BBBUT MAH AVENGERS

I swear some of you would buy **** rags if it had caps face on it and claim it to be “amazing”.

what do those posts convey? what emotion?

That he was trolling and looking for a reaction from other people here.

I already explained it loud and clear in my second post in this thread.

Don’t be obtuse. He’s one of the biggest if not the biggest baiter on this site. He would goad people to get a response out of them and when they did he would act all innocent

Good to see I'm not the only person who saw through his BS.

didnt YOU Get banned too?
why was that?

Why yes I was banned. And although unwelcome it was deserved. In fact my last post before I was banned even stated I may get something out of it and that was ok. I defended someone who I thought deserved it but I didn't bait anyone. In the end though I was banned because I didn't listen to the advice of a mod. Oddly enough I don't remember you riding to my rescue by starting a white knight thread asking why I was banned?

Meh, he didn’t seem to be legitimately contributing to the forum anyway. Be gone THOT!

You just said it was deseserved.

But You dont understand this thread.
Zach was banned 3 weeks ago for fighting chakor right.
No one said anything. 3 weeks without zach and it was the end if it.

He comes back yestetday and hes permanently banned even thought it didnt seem he broke rules.

It would be like if u got banned again the second day u came from your first ban, without posting something bad.
The question is simply " what do u guys think is the reason he was banned like that the second time"

Even chakor who was the reason he got banned is wondering about it. So there you go even he wants to know

:lol:lol

Oddly enough I don't remember you riding to my rescue by starting a white knight thread asking why I was banned?

Given your unhealthy obsession with him I don't know why it's surprising.

Does bad language get you a vacation? I swear all the time

Wait, how do you know he’s ‘perma’ banned this time? What’s the tell?

Anyway, his banning is less of a mystery to me than Adolfo or Snikt’s (recent one)

Especially Adolfo, nothing he did was remotely ban worthy (unless spamming the *insert thing* > TLJ shtick he did is going to get you banned :lol)

Given your unhealthy obsession with him I don't know why it's surprising.

That was sarcasm. Must not have been apparent enough. I've been pretty much been ignoring him since I've been back. But when he asks for examples and Chakor gives him plenty, and he acts like he still doesn't get it, it deserves a response.

I like you. We are a lot alike in many ways. I just don't understand your unhealthy obsession with him. You have yourself a good evening. I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back