coolprops the predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanks

Super Freak
Reaction score
seen this today are they just promoting the film or is there another predator bust about to land, not seen any protos or news on it
the predator.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me. This appears to be a tie in piece to the new film.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

seen this today are they just promoting the film or is there another predator bust about to land, not seen any protos or news on it

I think it's just a license announcement for the new movie rather than any specific product. It was expected.

Well, let's hope that:

1) The movie design is good (seen a teaser that looks OK, just don't know if it was the final design).

2) They do a better job than they did on the Alien busts + Wolf + Scar - and IDEALLY work with Prime1 on it.

Their Predator 2 is the only 1:1 piece so far that turned out decent.

Their Big chap 1:1 head is is pretty nice, but could have been better for the huge price tag. Fingers crossed for the new movie!!!

At least make the dreds not to look like a bas-relief. If the movie is good then I may PO it. It's Shane Black who wrote the script anyway.

At least make the dreds not to look like a bas-relief. If the movie is good then I may PO it. It's Shane Black who wrote the script anyway.

agree totally on the dreads, I find it funny that they show off Akihito's original concept Predator "Kagerou Predator" with individual dreads along side there own predator busts with mashed up dreads, the difference is night and day and he even managed to add a removable face mask I thought someone from coolprops would also see how much better they look, why didn't we do that

Their biomasks are also very good.Have the Celtic and that looks really good.

I think they did fine on the Giger head and although I don't own one the dog head looks pretty nice to me too, kinda wish I got one. Most of the rest have some issue or another keeping me away from them. Too bad, a little more effort would have gone a long way.

Back