Hereditary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rushmore223

Super Freak
Reaction score
This looks seriously freaky, and A24 has a great track record.

[video]https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7784604/videoplayer/vi837793817?ref_=tt_pv_vi_aiv_2[/video]

Hope my link works, cause my iPad is ancient and I can't see it. :lol

I have been following this for a long time, look absolutely amazing.

In the meantime, watch "Veronica" on Netflix.

Looks amazing, been following this for a bit. Hopefully this can break the curse of the critics loving it and the audience hating it. Specifically for these big horror movies hits at the festivals. Veronica I found to be abysmal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a complete trip. Did not expect the telephone pole scene. That ending......

Flying silently from the corner. :lol

Was a complete trip. Did not expect the telephone pole scene. That ending......

Flying silently from the corner. :lol

Yeah, I didn’t know what I was expecting, but it wasn’t this.:lol I guess I can say I really liked it, though.

Loved this, absolutely bonkers. Couldn’t remember the last time I saw something this crazy at a multiplex. The audience were into it big time but in a very different way to say something like A Quiet Place.

Loved this, absolutely bonkers. Couldn’t remember the last time I saw something this crazy at a multiplex. The audience were into it big time but in a very different way to say something like A Quiet Place.

Like.... noisier?:lol

I think candy-in-crinkly-bags sales were down 90% for screenings of Quiet Place.

Loved every second of this. Being home alone afterwords was actually scary , I haven't felt like that since a kid. Dying to see it again.

Loved every second of this. Being home alone afterwords was actually scary , I haven't felt like that since a kid. Dying to see it again. It's like every second of this movie knew how to get under my skin.

Like.... noisier?:lol

I think candy-in-crinkly-bags sales were down 90% for screenings of Quiet Place.

Ha! Slightly noisier but still pretty quiet. Just clearly unsettled reactions to certain scenes. There was terrific use of surround sound that people reacted to as well. I’ve never seen anything like it. Like a twisted mixture of David Lynch, San Raimi with a bit of Alejandro’s Amenabar and Jodorowsky thrown in.

I give that 8.5 "what the **** did I just see" out of 10.

That was NOT what I expected

Now I just need to process this.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I know the same stuido did the VVitch but
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back