Potential Future Hot Toys TDK Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I am back into collecting Hot Toys for the first time since 2014, having sold off most of my collection to fund a down payment on the house. I am looking to add a Batman to my collection in the future, and am curious what your gut says on Hot Toys doing another 1/6 scale Bale Batman in the future.

Sorry if this is a repetitive post, I am back on here for the first time since 2014, and thanks!-Brad

Considering you can still get batman with the armory from a few years ago, i would say the chances of them making another one soon are slim to none.

There is of course the upcoming 1/4 TDK Joker and Begins Batman. However, I'm not certain they'll revisit the 1/6 TDK batsuit but I'd like for them to redo the 1/6 Begins Batman, or even release a Ra's al Ghul.

I highly doubt they'll release another TDK Batman... There have already been countless versions released and the Nolan era is over.

A long long time ago now Howard Chan had mentioned a Joker DX 3.0 which would have been a Ledger Joker, but that was years ago now and nothing has really surfaced to show that they're moving forward with that.

Ideally we would get a Joker 3.0, as I felt 1.0 and 2.0 had room for improvement.
They could also improve on Batman Begins suit and also Two-Face, but I really don't see any of that happening if it doesn't happen this year for the 10th anniversary

A long long time ago now Howard Chan had mentioned a Joker DX 3.0 which would have been a Ledger Joker, but that was years ago now and nothing has really surfaced to show that they're moving forward with that.

Ideally we would get a Joker 3.0, as I felt 1.0 and 2.0 had room for improvement.
They could also improve on Batman Begins suit and also Two-Face, but I really don't see any of that happening if it doesn't happen this year for the 10th anniversary
I have a sneaking suspicion that the 1/4 figure will be scaled down to 1/6 eventually. It's printing money for HT if the skip it, and with the new sculpt done and many previous accessories already tooled, I think it's natural they will come back to it.

I noticed a 1/6 Harvey Dent on eBay by a company I hadn’t heard of in China. I still see the knock off bane kit too. I think medicos have also released a 3rd dark knight recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a sneaking suspicion that the 1/4 figure will be scaled down to 1/6 eventually. It's printing money for HT if the skip it, and with the new sculpt done and many previous accessories already tooled, I think it's natural they will come back to it.

After the overlord toys version(looks better maybe but the prices ive seen are insane), you are probably right.

I sorta doubt it. I have a couple wishlist figures I don’t think will ever happen (Ra’s al Ghul and a re-release of the Begins suit) but I’m not counting on them. Hot Toys gave us a pretty good run of figures from the trilogy though so I can’t complain too much.

To be honest I'd definitely purchase a Val Kilmer panther suit Batman lol. I'd rather have that than another Nolanverse figure.

Batman-Forever.jpg

Minus the nipples, it's still my favorite Batsuit of the 90's.
Imagine this sucker in your detolf

I could see them doing some more. More accessories or headsculpts and it will sell. Plus I think there's more and more 1/6 collectors out there so they'd sell more of them.

I agree, and JC liked my Instagram post when I asked him about scaling the 1/4 Joker down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

To be honest I'd definitely purchase a Val Kilmer panther suit Batman lol. I'd rather have that than another Nolanverse figure.

Batman-Forever.jpg

Minus the nipples, it's still my favorite Batsuit of the 90's.
Imagine this sucker in your detolf

This :pray:

After the overlord toys version(looks better maybe but the prices ive seen are insane), you are probably right.

I watched a unboxing video on the overlord toys version. It was in another language but he did say just one thing in english after looking it over for awhile. He said "nothing special" i laughed at that and also that he said it in english.

I think medicos have also released a 3rd dark knight recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medicom had a 2nd and 3rd release? I bought the first one and regret selling it. I think it's still the best 1:6 TDK Bats. I also like the durable suit, I think it's made of vinyl or something, unlike HT's rubber suits.

I'd buy a Joker 3.0 if it came with the cop version and coat bomb. I missed the original DX release...

Back