Which store franchise should get the NECA product license after TRU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyver1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I should start a topic because we know by now, TRU will be gone by next year .

I don’t see NECA folding. I think they are growing stronger every year

The problem is they don’t have a good store that can feature thie products well at decent prices

TRU never adapted with their prices on Neca products which was an issue among collectors IMO

So I would like to get everyone’s honest opinion where would be a good store to feature NECA toys and products but at the same time great the turn around needed to keep the business going

Walmart perhaps

Target would be my personal choice

I don’t see them expanding their retail presence at the moment. They should push Amazon and get more of their products Prime eligible. Amazon is the elephant juggernaut in the room that helped kill TRU. They might as well absorb the void left behind.

As a longtime collector I don’t think Amazon should be the chief NECA supplier. With something mass produced like NECA. We need to see the product in hand before purchasing because NECA sometimes has sloppy paint and we need to see the paint imperfections and you can’t get that with online ordering.

I hope Amazon doesn’t be the chief supplier. Sorry but I will probably quit getting NECA :slap

As a longtime collector I don’t think Amazon should be the chief NECA supplier. With something mass produced like NECA. We need to see the product in hand before purchasing because NECA sometimes has sloppy paint and we need to see the paint imperfections and you can’t get that with online ordering.

Welcome to the world of the International toy collector. :D

Back