Statue ECC Pennywise 1/3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
From FB

Attachments

• BEF7F308-4FDE-4989-AF00-B47BFBC94DB4.jpeg
    BEF7F308-4FDE-4989-AF00-B47BFBC94DB4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 684
Not for 3000! The prices of these statues will soon be the price of a cheap car.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm not feeling the 2 Pennywise's in one statue. Kinda confused by it. Is it just me?

And yeah, at 3K, IDK if I'm a buyer. I don't really understand where this hobby is supposed to go? In 10 years will we be paying 8k for something like this? If so, I'm out.

I'm not feeling the 2 Pennywise's in one statue. Kinda confused by it. Is it just me?

And yeah, at 3K, IDK if I'm a buyer. I don't really understand where this hobby is supposed to go? In 10 years will we be paying 8k for something like this? If so, I'm out.

The other head is removable and can be used on the body.

You can remove the head in the sewer and not display it.

Attachments

• 97BCEF20-4D3E-480C-B4F1-30A08BA16ACB.jpg
    97BCEF20-4D3E-480C-B4F1-30A08BA16ACB.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 389
I'm really surprised they have a switch out option. They never do that. That being said, it will be hard to justify the price when we know Prime will do one in the same scale for a fraction of the cost.

The statue comes with 2 interchangeable heads. The Pennywise in the sewer is actually the switch out head, that's just a way for you to display the alt head inside the base instead of putting it away somewhere.

I get that it doesn't make sense to have 2 Pennywise in the same scene, but it's still nice to have a way to display the unused head IMO. People usually feel the unused head is kind of wasted when not on the statue.. I have over 20 alt heads and no idea how to display them, something like this is definitely the right direction IMO.

--

Last edited:
Back