All things Funko! Pops, Dorbz, 1/12 Figures, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawpaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured we could use a dedicated thread for those of us who have a few of these to hundreds. Show your interests, collections, toy hunt finds, and news!

I’ll start...Found this today! They had them stuffed behind the electronics desk and would only let you get one per household. They also had the 10” porgs but I gladly chose Thanos.

D5DC91E3-C7D0-4460-B12E-2F16FCEB0ACE.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m not a POP fanatic but I guess I can’t find that TRU Georffry the giraffe POP for retail anymore can I :lol

Just want to get him for sentimental reasons for TRUs demise, but he’s not worth these crazy prices

Just wondering

Seems like the Funko HQ has a lot of the Geoffrey pops now. Those will be more expensive in coming months but will probably stall at $80. I bought a James Bond Connery pop that was a TRU Exclusive yesterday.

Seems like the Funko HQ has a lot of the Geoffrey pops now. Those will be more expensive in coming months but will probably stall at $80. I bought a James Bond Connery pop that was a TRU Exclusive yesterday.

Well TRU are still getting product in because they want to “ clear out their wherehouses “ and this could take time . as I’m told when I talk to the managers and staff. I’m almost certain they have plenty of Georffry pops in the stockroom or wherehouses that they don’t know about so I bet before each and every store closes, the wherehouses will send them more Geoffrey pops..so I’m going to keep checking every week.

Yeah mine all have issues as well. I’m more particular about the box but the paint isn’t always great.

I really want to get one at cost and not $60+. Good to hear they may get more.

That’s generous..i’m Seeing it shoot up to $300 :slap

I know the wherehouses have more. Originally it wasn’t a top seller. only after the closing announcement, it shot up in value as the norm.

I refuse to believe they are completely out

Just be patient , don’t call them,because chances are you won’t get the right information. just go keep checking periodically at the stores every week, maybe every other day if you can fit into your schedule.

When they need to clear out their wherehouses, that means everything ever produced needs to leave and I know they will discover and ship product to the stores they never knew they had.

I know there are cases of Georffry pops still available that are hidden.

People who are selling these outrageous prices are going to be bitten in the butt just wait.

The only question is it will all comes down to timing and whether you can find these before the hoarders buy boxes of them to turn a profit.

Was hoping you would stop in here! That’s really awesome are they on shelves yet? I just saw the new toys at TRU yesterday but no pops. I bought a jumanji pop as I knew you helped make those too lol

Was hoping you would stop in here! That’s really awesome are they on shelves yet? I just saw the new toys at TRU yesterday but no pops. I bought a jumanji pop as I knew you helped make those too lol

I believe that the main line is out. They were at our headquarter store today. And thanks for picking up the jumanji pop, i did the packaging on that one. :hi5: I had a more substantial role in the Incredibles 2 and new series of WWE pops.

Im glad they made this but im sad they made the little one first because we should have had this one from the beginning

my last pop that i really really really loved was this one
really really love him

dsc_0827-2.jpg

Is that the TRU Exclusive? I love the pumpkin. May get one to display during Halloween. Or to give during spooktacular.

Is that the TRU Exclusive? I love the pumpkin. May get one to display during Halloween. Or to give during spooktacular.

yeah, glows in the dark. you should check out your TRU mine had a couple. I dont even play the game but he is sooo awesome. I really love the little crow lol

Toucan Sam just hit online on Funko website. Site crashed as soon as he hit. Sitting here trying to check out.

Eh. I was never a Fruit Loops guy, anyway. More Lucky Charms. (Though even as a hyperactive kid - I thought it had too many marshmallows...)

Back