What scale statue do you collect?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kal-El10

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey all...

Just curious on here what size scale you guys collect? I'm guessing the census will be 1/4 but curious on what everyone else does.

Do you collect 1/6, 1/4, 1/3? Do you mix and match or do you stick to only one size?

What's your reasoning for that size?

For me, I'm still new to the game so I'm determining on if I go 1/4 size and buy many of the ones I want or do I go 1/3 and get only specific ones I want because its a little more expensive. Hmmmmm...

Curious on what you guys do for your collections.

I mostly collect 1/6 scale statues and figures. I think it's just the right size for collectibles - not too big or too small.

I used to have some 1/4 statues, but I didn't have the space for them and ended up selling most of them.

I mostly mix 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 and life size. I do have some smaller scale pieces mostly cars/buildings that would be too large in 1/4. It's hard to say 1/4 or 1/3 only at least until 1/3 would have more diversity. I like the fact that pretty much anything 1/4 and up can still be enjoyed from across the room.

A little of everything. The one scale I’ve come to not like that much is life size. Busts take up too much space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mostly 1/4 but I have a bit of everything. Though with the way Prime is going with their DC line, I have a lot of 1/3 scale ordered.

Back