Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Daredevil Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those of you who don't like the new SS Daredevil PF, Iron Studios announced they will be making a Daredevil. Here is the quote from the article:

And if all of that was not enough, Iron Studios also let us know that they will be releasing a Daredevil statue as a companion to their 1/4 scale Punisher. For many, the Punisher Legacy Replica is a must-have. It features a cool design with a multitude of texture and detail. Also, it is the only Punisher statue to feature a Jim Lee portrait. We’ve been told to expect something awesome for the Devil of Hell’s kitchen. Like Thanos and Iron Spider, the studio will reveal Daredevil very soon.

You can read the full article here:

https://mcecentral.com/new-marvel-collection-iron-studios/

Great news for real.

Just hope IS shows us the concept art or a teaser pic real soon.

This tease was all we got from their most recent convention. I hope that's not the pose they go with.

31335890897_12f3c9e391_o.jpg

Doesn't look promising right now. I guess have to wait and see.....

Looks like he's crouching on something and looking downwards... the base is probably a gargoyle or something...

Looks like he's crouching on something and looking downwards... the base is probably a gargoyle or something...

I hope it's something other than a gargoyle, or the top of a church. Only because that seems to be all bases for DD, It'd be nice to see something different.

I'm waiting to see details on the new Punisher PP and like the new SSC DD PF, I'm definitely interested in this.

Back