"Wet hair look" tips?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fellow Freaks,

I was wondering if anyone had any secrets on how to create/maintain the "wet hair" look? I've heard wet the hair and use real hair gel, but that seems to dry out (unless I'm using the wrong kind).

Are there any other "industry products" I could buy?

I really want to get the hair right for Aragorn & The Hound

Any tips would be appreciated

-M

Iv'e found almost all hair dries out. Every customizer that works on joker for example, I have seen pics from collectors after having them for a year or so, and the hair almost always starts to dry out some

i really only had issues with the hound, used a hair spray, stayed wet long enough to style it and then dried but kept the wet look and its been that way ever since:pray:

Dax wax is great for styling and it lasts. Might have to put a lot in for a wet look. I'm going to try it on the Hound soon. But I used it on Boromir...
5ab9fe982afe01e14ece14a542f6e0e6.jpg

If you don't want to style it again, then a gloss medium from the art store would work. Acrylic or polyurethane gloss coat.

You can use some oils for that purpose. Argan oil is good enough to make hair shiny. The only thing that you will have to use it again after a month or so. Wax is an option too. The effect will last longer but it seems unrealistic to me. Also try searching for some hair care products which make hair shiny. Like one of described here, for example:
https://mystraightener.com/best-hair-mask-restore-shine-and-softness-of-your-hair/
I tried Shea Moisture mask from there and it's really good.

Back