Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GasparZizou

Super Freak
Reaction score
N I C A W H A T ?

They're gonna move forward with their comicbook line.

This is ****ing great, what I always wanted, import lines doing Comics :yess:

30581886_1688485287872669_3607900066133098287_n.jpg

Who cares about Girlpool btw.

Watch out Marvel Legends :horror

But Mafex pricing..might have to pick and choose from this line :slap

Spiderman looks great but I don't want to hype myself up till I see a standing vanilla pose. I'm hoping he comes with lots of accessories and the proportions are right (his head seems a little big in this photo but maybe its the angle). I also like how it has toe articulation and shading on the upper body, and is is just me or is the top of his left eye peeling off? Anyways I cant to see them do a classic Wolverine, hopefully with both color variations. :)

Marvel Legends? :lol More like Mezco, if Mafex does decent classic figures, my Mezcos are going straight to the trash :wave

Trying to decide whether to cash out on my Classic and PX Punisher now, or wait a little longer....

I'll hold on to all my Mez DC I have for now, but I'm definitely going get out of whatever Marvel I have left.

Never liked the Mezco stuff. I hate the approach they take similar to Sideshow - their own iteration on a suit.

Now THAT looks better than Mezco. Bout time. If they can keep their QC in check its an easy buy. Was gonna get the Homecoming Spidey from Mezco but now Im not so sure. Im gonna need to some solid accessories and a reasonable price.

Meh. These will be way overpriced for what you get.
And I have the McFarlane Spidey from Toy Biz Marvel Legends that actually looks like his art, this just has a similar mask.
I'd rather spend the money on a HT figure.

Back