Share Your Utopian Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAC83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave, so over the next 6-8 months my wife and I are building our dream house. Of course Im prioritizing the basement/man cave area, even though the wife says its the last thing we doing :slap. My collection is mainly 1/6 action figures however I may want to expand into premium format (once my bills settle down). I wanted to get some ideas (lighting, sizing etc) or images of ultimate displays that have left the community in awe (one can only dream :) )

This is the space Im working in (sorry for the metric dimensions)

Basement_zpsj3bnbla2.png

Im thinking of removing the kitchenette all together, may be having a little snack bar by the home theatre. I've also changed the display area on the current plans to have a server room. So ideally I have the "Games Room" area to play with ideas. Many thanks! P.S. we have no ikea in South Africa :gah:

that looks like it'll be a fun project, i too moved into a new house a while back and have one of the small rooms to myself but have a bigger room that needs some work contemplated as my man cave.

Back