Prop 1:1 Jurassic Park Goggles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
Few movie props have captured the imagination of fans like the Goggles featured in the original Jurassic Park. For the first-time ever, Chronicle Collectibles is pleased to finally bring you the officially licensed 1:1 scale Goggles prop replica from Steven Spielberg’s cinematic masterpiece!

Details:
Limited Edition
Full Light-Up Feature!*
Two sets of inner “barrels” for manually setting the lenses as closed (crosshair pattern) or open (see through)
Stand will be sold separately later
Priced at $449 or $44.90/mo with our interest-free payment plans

ba93b82436f797c4b1dce6c3af225958.jpg

0afb68b954f2c5b7853a0551ede74be1.jpg

74b1a73bc681f5822d01404fbaa33329.jpg

3c8a1b0039f0f22ff2be87bb22f026a8.jpg

d5d4a416f6aadcf8ac922d9ae6be4308.jpg

f6c4658a7de05814d5390c191fccbb97.jpg

They must be really heavy because they are expensive! I'm still very tempted though. Unfortunate that they are releasing the stand separately.

Chronicle Collectibles just continues to leave me baffled with what they're doing. No stand on release for this? WTF?

For that price the stand should be included, that's ridiculous.

For THAT money they should come with a T-Rex! There are too many fan made replicas out there that are less expensive and more accurate. Save your money.

For that money, they DO WORK, riiight???

What do you mean by work? Lens zoom or you mean real dual tube NVGs for $500?:lol

Stand should be included, or at least a case, but some may not want either so why pay more if they have to charge more? You guys saying these are too expensive don't collect licensed props, this stuff is expensive. Sure, some random guys ones might be slightly more accurate or a bit cheaper, but he also isn't paying license fees and other business costs.

It’s just lights , you have to manually turn the lenses

It should have come with the stand to begin with that pisses me of

Ah what the heck....ordered....it's only $45 a month. They better release a stand for it.
This will be my first ever Chronicles piece. Do they come numbered someone on the piece?

The goggles look fantastic in person. Some people will want a stand and some won’t so it makes sense not to make some people pay more for something they may not want. As for the price, it’s a 1:1 set of JP goggles for ****’s sake. I thing they’re worth it, but it wouldn’t be a collectible thread without people bitching about the price. If they made this for $100, people would complain about the quality..

Well hopefully the quality is better than it looks in the pics. Frankly, looks like just a few pieces of vacu-formed plastic.

Hopefully it is a lot more rigid than I envision.

Just announced that the stand will come with the goggles

I’m more excited about this! I saw it this year at sdcc 7BDAEE72-B38A-4156-86A8-41B467E33C32.jpg

And yes I checked sideshow the goggles do come with the base

Back