Thanos bust - LoreCraft 1 of 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoreCraft

Freakzoid
Reaction score
My newest sculpt is up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_AdrdQcnpA

All handsculpted (watch the video to see it being made). He is about 20-30% larger than a standard human size head - but I can't say if he's "lifesize" relative to Thanos' actual size, since that guy is quite large. Could be, but not sure. Still, very large. Air dry clay, as is my usual approach, with other mixed media (polymer, glass, acrylic, etc).
First of a couple Marvel characters I'll be doing for the new infinity war film. Hope you guys like the work. Let me know what you guys think. best - LoreCraft

20180407_082453.jpg

Lorecraft does phenomenal work. I can't praise it enough.

I love seeing the progression from start to finish. Amazing talent.

Holy **** man. That is amazing. I wish I had your skill so I could make my own statues.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And thank you, friend! Appreciate the words of encouragement, from all of you! Probably the best forum I've posted in, in regards to a friendly and appreciative community. Great guys!

and I'm on Twitch now for anyone interested in watching the live sculpting (it is very sloooow process), and engage in some conversation. Lorecraftr on twitch :)

How much would you charge for a custom iron man bust?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back