Paint combo to match to Phicen M34?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbeltram4

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I’m trying to paint a head and match it to Phicen body, but can’t quite seem to get the right mix and don’t really want to keep layering the paint. Was wondering if anyone has right color combo to closely match. I use Vallejo paints if that helps. Thanks.

I have used these paints as well as fairy and malefic sets

Barbarian,burned flesh then add some bone white and pale skin. You may need some charred brown to help with color blend. Since phicen you need to use a hairdryer and dry paint on paper to see how skin blend turns out.
479ea0e749768dfd0980794b4e829a61.jpg
77d3691e3e3378ad86d272c81973b1f0.jpg
c7024e955ac1f3c52c126f0d6943e5d7.jpg

Forest flesh can help with green tones found in skin and reddish flesh may be needed in case the batch that your body cane from had more pinkish tones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve tried a few combos of the Vallejo equivalents of those flesh tones along with some browns and it just hasn’t hit and now the head is way too tan lol. I have something close to that green that I haven’t tried adding in yet though. The body I’m using definitely doesn’t have pinkish over tones otherwise I would’ve had it. It’s that greenish/yellowish undertones I’m having trouble nailing. Thank you for your input.

Back