Media Spider-Man [PS4 Insomniac] Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
September 7 Release date

Collectors Edition

39409295180-09dbb01415-b-1522855027088_grande.jpg

That's going to be great. Although I kinda think the story will stink, as long as it plays well IDC.

It's about time they hit with a release date, I've had this pre-ordered at Amazon for a bit now. I like what you get in the collector's edition but it'll depend on what price Amazon hits with. The standard was only $47 prime, so that might be good enough :lol

This will be the equivalent of what the Arkham games did for Batman

Also Spider-Man games are very good

Ie

Ultimate Spider-Man
Maximum Carnage
Spider-Man Dreamcast
Shattered Dimensions
Arcade game
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

The list goes on

It's about time they hit with a release date, I've had this pre-ordered at Amazon for a bit now. I like what you get in the collector's edition but it'll depend on what price Amazon hits with. The standard was only $47 prime, so that might be good enough :lol

I got the standard for $39 last E3 promotion

I'm actually extremely excited for this, I have hope the story will be fantastic. They are doing what I always hoped, an older Peter Parker, entangled with Black Cat and Mary Jane. The 90's animated tv series is my dream of what a new iteration of Spiderman should match.

The swinging looks fun, graphics look good, and the first impressions from Game Informer are positive. Its nice to be excited for something again.

My favorite Spider-Man game was the PS1 original. Haven't played a Spider-Man game since the SM3 in 2007 though.

Back