Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 157 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Default Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

"Oh, we’re using our made-up names? In that case, I am Spider-Man."

Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
    Hot Toys 1:6 Infinity War Iron Spider

This changes everything. The whole world has geared up for the upcoming Marvel blockbuster Avengers: Infinity War that arrives in less than one week time. The friendly neighborhood Spider-Man will have to use his wit, strength, and Spider Sense to help the other heroes stop the warlord from enacting his master plan to collect all the powerful Infinity Stones.

Being the movie in Marvel Cinematic Universe that has been all leading to, the excitement over this massive battle is at a fever pitch and today Hot Toys is thrilled to present the highly anticipated groundbreaking 1/6th scale Iron Spider Collectible Figure which has received a lot of positive reviews after it made its debut at Avengers: Infinity War exhibition powered by Hot Toys!

Designed by Tony Stark, the impressive brand new futuristic Iron Spider Suit has equipped with the latest amazing high-tech weapons. Expertly crafted based on the stylish appearance of Iron Spider with the most up-to-date details in the movie, the collectible figure features three interchangeable heads including a newly developed interchangeable masked head with LED light-up function, a masked head sculpt with four pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create numerous combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions and a newly painted interchangeable head sculpt featuring remarkable likeness of Tom Holland, a newly developed specialized body, a skillfully tailored metallic red and dark blue-colored Iron Spider suit with gold-colored trims perfectly capturing all the tiniest details, two pairs of articulated Iron Spider pincers with stylish gold-colored painting, a variety of spider-web shooting effect parts and a movie themed dynamic figure stand.

Power up your entire Marvel Cinematic Universe collection with this young Spidey in his up-to-date suit from Avengers: Infinity War!

I have no doubt that we’ll see a HT Iron Spider for Infinity War, they’re just holding off since he’ll be a popular one and may not be quite as ready as they’d like.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I expect we will see some pics April 14 at the exhibition they're having. Obviously they didn't make Spidey in Civil War cause they were saving it for Homecoming. Im hoping thats what happened to Valkyrie and Gamora

... yare yare daze...
    Feedback
    What do you guys make of this post on Instagram from Ryan Meinerding from July last year saying that this suit is meant to be red and black, not blue? Every toy I've seen has been dark blue and red. I wonder if something changed since then?

https://instagram.com/p/BXDkJ4TAPdA/
    Hidden Content
    *Updated March 18th 2020*

Just Talkin'
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow The Mike On Twitter Follow The Mike on Tumblr
    In the pic that Meinderding posted himself it's clearly blue on the torso and arm.

Maybe we just need to be patient and not read too much into everything.

... yare yare daze...
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
    Maybe we just need to be patient and not read too much into everything.
    What fun is that?
    Hidden Content
    *Updated March 18th 2020*

Premature thread is premature.

This thread blows

edit: Bringtheawesome Brought the fail
    BTW: Lipsmack is the only person I have EVER put on ignore
    I had to take you of ignore because seeing that you commented is more irritating then reading your comments

Super Freak
    Feedback
    68 (100%)
    Dammit. I thought this meant the figure had been previewed. What nonsense is this?