What would be your "Sinister Six" (Spiderman villains) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Walker

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I've scored/will score a few XM statues, and so far I've been picking SM villains: Venom, Sandman and Scorpion pre-ordered.

So XM has done, from the Sinister Six:

Vulture: not buying it. Well done, but old man in green leotards is a pass for me. {edit: ate my words}

Kraven: not interested in the character, and meh piece to me. Lion is cool.

Sandman: like the character and just picked this one up. Shipping today. :yess:

Doc Oct: must have, but will wait for PO to go up, and final production pics.

Electro: that mask just doesn't carry over to modern day, but I like the alternate look :p

Mysterio: never followed this character/not interested. {edit: ate my words}

SO.....I thought, well, maybe I'll make my own version, as the SS had various incarnations.

So I'm thinking: Venom, Green Goblin, Doc Oct (when released), Sandman, Scorpion, and one I haven't decided yet.

You can pick statues outside XM.

Who would be in your "Sinister Six"???

6428.jpg

Last edited:
So I've scored/will score a few XM statues, and so far I've been picking SM villains: Venom, and Scorpion pre-ordered.

Vulture: not buying it. Well done, but old man in green leotards is a pass for me.

Sandman: like the character and will pick this one up.

Electro: that mask just doesn't carry over to modern day, and don't like the alternate look :p

Mysterio: never followed this character/not interested.

SO.....I thought, well, maybe I'll make my own version, as the SS had various incarnations.

So I'm thinking: Venom, Green Goblin, Doc Oct (when released), Sandman, Scorpion, and one I haven't decided yet.

6428.jpg

Electro and doc ock for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizard is the only one I’d want..

Maybe Carnage

Doc Oc. I already have Lizard. Maybe Rhino if they ever do one other than the Bust.

Electro is another great piece. That Vulture is also great too.

So.....looks like my Sinister Six will be:

Venom:

414109637.jpg

Just got Lizard:

414109636.jpg

Sandman:

413849074.jpg

Gobby (will replace this with XM, if it's great):

106463a89d37943c0e9d9622a85a1083.png

Scorpion :yess: :yess::

414080565.jpg

And Doc Oct next year:

image_521f920f-0676-466e-93dc-ec0c31cde5b0_800x.jpg

Last edited:
Not getting Electro and Mysterio :slap

I'd consider Electro with the alt sculpt (the base and execution are excellent), but Mysterio was a character I never cared for or followed.

Still not going to get Mysterio (don't like sculpted smoke) but I have pulled the trigger on Electro. So I'm going for Sinister Seven? Evil Eight? :huh

I have all Spidey villains from XM except for the Kraven.
Although Dr. Oct is not released yet, but just count it in.

My top 6 is
1. Dr. Oct
2. Venom
3. Electro
4. Scorpion
5. Vulture
6. Sandman

It's based on the statue design and details. I still think Lizard, Carnage and Mysterio are top notch pieces

So I've scored/will score a few XM statues, and so far I've been picking SM villains: Venom, Sandman and Scorpion pre-ordered.

Vulture: not buying it. Well done, but old man in green leotards is a pass for me.

Sandman: like the character and just picked this one up. Shipping today. :yess:

Electro: that mask just doesn't carry over to modern day, and don't like the alternate look :p

Mysterio: never followed this character/not interested.

6428.jpg

Why you worried about a Sinister Six set up when you dont even care about the members if the sinister six? Venom isnt a member, Octavius woukd never work with Norman. Your idea makes no sense.

Why you worried about a Sinister Six set up when you dont even care about the members if the sinister six? Venom isnt a member, Octavius woukd never work with Norman. Your idea makes no sense.

Apparently you know zero about comics. :cuckoo: Before you criticize, know what the hell you're talking about.

There was various versions of the Sinister Six. Venom was in one of those variations. (against Doc)

user28801_pic11978_1283907513.jpg

Don't ever let facts get in the way of your opinion though.
393553468.jpg

Thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts....

Here's an awesome site you might want to check in to: Link

Last edited:
Back