Possible first look of HT Venom (2018 film)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furyan

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Lipton Ice tea bottle
tumblr_p6iqazvWsl1rstrbqo1_1280.jpg

Shop courtesy of Stalker at Resetera
8MjdeWF.jpg

Hope we get a Hot Toys figure,diggin the design so far.

Attachments

• 8MjdeWF.jpg
    8MjdeWF.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,092
Re: Possible first look of Venom (2018 film)

How is it terrible? Looks pretty McFarlane, face-wise to me.

Way better than Raimi-Venom, at least… lol.

Either way you see him… THAT'S BRISK, BABY!!

I have no faith in the movie, but if Venom has a cool design I might actually get the 1/6 Venom I always wanted

I just hope Sony gets the size right this time.

latest

Way too scrawny. Even the Marvel Legends figure beefed him up, though that made him movie inaccurate.

I think he looks awesome! Hopefully they will be faithful to the comic look but seeing as how Sony likes to screw things up...

Not sure if yall being sarcastic lol. Im not the biggest sony fan and my faith is nonexistent but this looks cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not bad. Appears to have a unique texture we have not seen in any Spider-Man universe suit. Very sleek.

I don’t understand why this is news. It’s the same thing that’s been attached to the trailer teaser graphics etc for months

As long as it’s close enough to a McFarlane Venom I’ll be happy.

I dunno how you guys can discern anything from this.

Also how does a Venom movie work without Spider-Man?

I dunno how you guys can discern anything from this.

Also how does a Venom movie work without Spider-Man?

I believe I read that it's a "unique" take on the character and plays out more like a monster movie. I think this is going to be pretty far removed from the Spiderverse.

There are rumors that say it's in the MCu some say it's not. The stupid sony people say it is but feige said it's not. Who knows and while Venom looks good i'm still on edge about this movie since the rumors about venom being in the film for ten minutes might be true.

This means absolutely nothing to me. Until I’m sitting in the theater watching a Venom movie with Venom in it, there might as well not even be a picture of venom on that bottle.

I would love nothing more than for this movie to fail. If you can't use Spidey or incorporate the MCU, then why bother? :slap

It would be equivalent to making a Joker movie and never having Batman show up...why???

latest

I don’t get wanting something to fail. Don’t like it don’t watch it. Happy it fails..that’s hateful

Back