A different Bruce (Jaws) collectible sculpted by Martin Rawle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Martin Rawle put this out about two years ago. Very nice. He has a 25 + inch one and is now working on a larger one. Guy is based out of the UK.

My wife got me the 25" one a couple years ago.. Don;t know why I did not post it then.

Very nice detail and very different from the Shark City Ozark versions. Both are very different sculpts so its nice to have a bit of variety in the collection.

The pics posted are the Martin Rawle version and the Shark City Ozark version by Mike Shultz.. The Martin Rawles version is a bit bigger then the Shark City Ozark version.. Also the Shark City Ozark version is a very clean version.. Its supposed to a version of the shark before it ever hit the water so its very clean...

If you want to buy one from Martin here is how to contact him https://www.facebook.com/brucesharkuk/

Shark City Ozark (Made in the USA) https://sharkcityozark.com/index.html

Anyways here are some pics

P1250521 (2).JPG

P1250529.JPG

P1250544.JPG

P1250538 (2).JPG

Here are some shots with Shark City Ozark's 30 inch

P1250559 (2).JPG

P1250551.JPG

P1250555.JPG

Here are some photos of Martin Rawles new 30 inch Bruce Shark not yet for sale.

29356657_1029294717220946_5438407174969622528_n.jpg

29571383_1033281496822268_2062565155020042929_n.jpg

29572427_1032695220214229_6880489525818743102_n.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! That's awesome. Has a lot of detail. Gives it a dangerous look. Love the 'fat belly' on the 25 inch.

Its fantastic to see someone else make their take of Bruce. I really like Martin's version of Bruce's face and his gullet. Scary.

Wow. I really like this piece. I dig the personality on Bruce's face, much different that Mike's version.

To be fair.. Mikes 25 inch version is not meant to have the personality of the Martin Version as it is supposed to be a very "clean version" But yeah. The Martin one was a lot of personality and bulk.. I was very surprised how nice it was when I got it in hand.

Here is a photo from fellow collector Nazgul King of a more beat up SSO 25 inch Bruce.. But no blood (Which mike adds if the customer wants it).

Martin one is still very different.. Nice to have options out there.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Martin Rawle put this out about two years ago. Very nice. He has a 25 + inch one and is now working on a larger one. Guy is based out of the UK.

My wife got me the 25" one a couple years ago.. Don;t know why I did not post it then.

Very nice detail and very different from the Shark City Ozark versions. Both are very different sculpts so its nice to have a bit of variety in the collection.

The pics posted are the Martin Rawle version and the Shark City Ozark version by Mike Shultz.. The Martin Rawles version is a bit bigger then the Shark City Ozark version.. Also the Shark City Ozark version is a very clean version.. Its supposed to a version of the shark before it ever hit the water so its very clean...

If you want to buy one from Martin here is how to contact him https://www.facebook.com/brucesharkuk/

Shark City Ozark (Made in the USA) https://sharkcityozark.com/index.html

Anyways here are some pics

View attachment 402155

View attachment 402156

View attachment 402157

View attachment 402158

Here are some shots with Shark City Ozark's 30 inch

View attachment 402159

That looks great. I really like the more used, bloated, water-logged look - it better represents what we see in some of the most memorable scenes imo.

What's he charging for one of those?

Not sure yet.. Will post when I find out.

Are you getting this one too, JAWS? It looks sick.

Can you imagine a matching Orca to go with it, in proper scale?

Yep going to get this.. Love the sculpt on this.. Lots of character.

I want an Orca.. Two things have kept me from getting one.. Price and size.. In that order. :lol

I got the talent....but do I have the cash?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I want a Bruce....but usually they are well over 300 bucks....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back