Quick question about selling a quarter scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giantqtipz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not sure which forum this belongs to. I don't think I can post a question in the sale forums(?).

But I have a QS005 Quarter Scale Iron Man Mark 43 (exclusive version).

I bought it with hopes to open it when I move out of my sister's apt 2 years ago.

Well I'm still at her apartment (lol) and I don't want to keep this any longer.

I'm just interested in getting my money back, and have no interest in marking up the value.

I was wondering how do you guys go about selling large/heavy items? How do you decide the shipping cost on eBay? Do you recommend Craigslist? I'm worried of fake bills, especially when this costs around the $500 range...

Thank in advance!

Hi guys,

Not sure which forum this belongs to. I don't think I can post a question in the sale forums(?).

But I have a QS005 Quarter Scale Iron Man Mark 43 (exclusive version).

I bought it with hopes to open it when I move out of my sister's apt 2 years ago.

Well I'm still at her apartment (lol) and I don't want to keep this any longer.

I'm just interested in getting my money back, and have no interest in marking up the value.

I was wondering how do you guys go about selling large/heavy items? How do you decide the shipping cost on eBay? Do you recommend Craigslist? I'm worried of fake bills, especially when this costs around the $500 range...

Thank in advance!

Get onto “statue collectors bst” on Facebook and post the sale there. It will sell quicker there. Make sure you add as many pics as you want it to sell quicker. There are other links to groups once you join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back