Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Default Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

deleted comment... found it

Quote Originally Posted by Hoody999 View Post
    I don't think so. Dave mentioned that there is a thread/server migration happening. Some posts from yesterday may have gone missing. And to repost apparently.....

are there any $25 codes around?
    The aim of argument should not be victory, but progress.

Got an email this morning with UPS tracking for this figure. Looks like my early processing request went through.

Just a little freaky

Feedback
    -1 (0%)
    My figure arrived this morning after early processing, it seems everything went through smoothly despite seeing the errors so if your card was charged i would expect to receive him today or tomorrow if you havent already, I must say he is up there in qaulity and detail with tarkin, he is spot on and even his eyes dont have that dead stare, he looks menacing. very clean cut look, doesnt really match the dirty weathered figures surrounding him but i think it helps make him stand out

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Follow Bo Shrek On Twitter Visit Bo Shrek's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by kyloblack View Post
    My figure arrived this morning after early processing, it seems everything went through smoothly despite seeing the errors so if your card was charged i would expect to receive him today or tomorrow if you havent already, I must say he is up there in qaulity and detail with tarkin, he is spot on and even his eyes dont have that dead stare, he looks menacing. very clean cut look, doesnt really match the dirty weathered figures surrounding him but i think it helps make him stand out
    From Sideshow?

I didn't have any issues and got mine delivered today too. Now, where the hell is my Maul, Sideshow?

Just a little freaky

Feedback
    -1 (0%)
    yes it was delivered from sideshow, and thats including the 8 days it usually takes from "preparing to ship - to recieved" im on the e.coast so I usually have ot wait about 7 days (business days) to receive my figure once its shipped. he looks amazing, and his sleeves are pefect lentgh for posing, i really wish they gave extra slack on Tarkins, sleevs to do more poses without the ball joint showing, i hate when they show, it cheapens the look of the figure.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Got my Dooku today. Really an incredible figure. The likeness is incredible and the tailoring on the cape is superb. He stands out in my display case, that's for sure.

One concern - is anyone worried about possible staining from the black tunic? There was extra plastic around the hands and neck, so hopefully that's not something that will be an issue long term.
    My Pre-Orders: CM Captain Marvel Deluxe, AC3 Connor Kenway, GOTG2 Gamora, TPM Qui-Gon Jinn, RO Director Krennic, FB:COG Newt Scamander

Freakalicious

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Got mine today. Love him. May be the best of the year so far.

I noticed the plastic on wrists also. Not worried about it though since I will never display him topless.