1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
With evidence!

'Star Wars fans, suggest the most wanted accessory you would like to have for the legendary Obi-Wan Kenobi collectible figure!'

Probably a ROTS version. Let's get this party started!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICIAL DETAILS AND PICS ADDED FOR EASY ACCESS

STAR WARS: EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH
OBI-WAN KENOBI
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
"It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them!" – Obi-Wan Kenobi

Legendary Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi is fans’ beloved character in the Star Wars galaxy! Gifted in the ways of the Force, he fought alongside Qui-Gon Jinn, trained Anakin Skywalker, and served as a general in the Republic Army during the Clone Wars. In Star War Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, fans finally witness the conflict and climatic battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin who had turned to the Dark Side!

Hot Toys is very excited to officially present today, the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith!

Sophisticatedly crafted based on the appearance of Obi-Wan Kenobi in the film, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, a skillfully tailored Jedi robe and tunic, a LED light-up lightsaber, severed battle droid parts and a specially designed figure base with interchangeable graphic cards!

Don’t pass up on the chance to add the new Obi-Wan Kenobi collectible figure to your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS477
PRODUCT NAMEOBI-WAN KENOBI
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESA SKILLFULLY TAILORED JEDI ROBE AND TUNIC, ONE LED-LIGHTED BLUE LIGHTSABER (BLUE LIGHT, BATTERY OPERATED), A COMLINK, THREE PIECES OF SECURITY BATTLE DROID REMAINS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY KOJUN
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG & E-LEE
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
The 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, beard, and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30.5 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of newly sculpted interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- Two (2) gesturing left hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) brown-colored under-tunic
- One (1) beige-colored tunic
- One (1) brown-colored Jedi robe
- One (1) brown leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of beige-colored pants
- One (1) pair of brown leather-like boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) blue lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt

Accessory:
- One (1) Comlink
- Three (3) pieces of security battle droid remains
- Interchangeable graphic cards
- Specially designed figure stand with Obi-Wan Kenobi nameplate and movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-Lee
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2019

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

PD1522206948IM2.jpg

PD1522206947WQM.jpg

PD1522206950948.jpg

PD1522206951MUK.jpg

PD15222069526Qv.jpg

PD1522206954AOb.jpg

PD1522206953Cfh.jpg

PD1522206959YMl.jpg

PD15222069550M1.jpg

PD1522206956hl4.jpg

PD1522206957Q1C.jpg

PD152220695883x.jpg

PD1522206960IG0.jpg

PD1522206949UE6.jpg

PD1522206961AfO.jpg

STAR WARS: EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH
OBI-WAN KENOBI (DELUXE VERSION)
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
"Bring balance to the force… not leave it in darkness!"

Legendary Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi is fans’ beloved character in the Star Wars galaxy! Gifted in the ways of the Force, he fought alongside Qui-Gon Jinn, trained Anakin Skywalker, and served as a general in the Republic Army during the Clone Wars. In Star War Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, fans finally witness the conflict and climatic battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin who had turned to the Dark Side!

Today, following the release of Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale Anakin Skywalker collectible figure, we are very excited to officially introduce the eagerly anticipated a Deluxe Version of 1/6th scale collectible figure of Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith!

Sophisticatedly crafted based on the appearance of Obi-Wan Kenobi in the film, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, a skillfully tailored Jedi robe and tunic, a LED light-up lightsaber, severed battle droid parts and a specially designed figure base with interchangeable graphic cards!
Moreover, this Deluxe Version will exclusively include hologram figures of Darth Sidious and Anakin with LED light-up table and a baby Luke Skywalker!

Prepare your display shelves and add this remarkable Obi-Wan Kenobi (Deluxe Version) collectible figure to your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS478
PRODUCT NAMEOBI-WAN KENOBI (DELUXE VERSION)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESA LED – LIGHTED SECURITY HOLOGRAM TABLE WITH HOLOGRAM FIGURES OF ANAKIN SKYWALKER AND DARTH SIDIOUS, A BABY LUKE SKYWALKER,
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY KOJUN
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG & E-LEE
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
The 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, beard, and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30.5 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of newly sculpted interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- Two (2) gesturing left hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) brown-colored under-tunic
- One (1) beige-colored tunic
- One (1) brown-colored Jedi robe
- One (1) brown leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of beige-colored pants
- One (1) pair of brown leather-like boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) blue lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt

Accessory:
- One (1) Comlink
- Three (3) pieces of security battle droid remains
- One (1) baby Luke Skywalker***
- One (1) hologram figure of Anakin Skywalker***
- One (1) hologram figure of Darth Sidious***
- One (1) LED – lighted security hologram table**
- Interchangeable graphic cards
- Specially designed figure stand with Obi-Wan Kenobi nameplate and movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-Lee
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

PD1522206559W0O.jpg

PD1522206558Atz.jpg

PD1522206560C2d.jpg

PD1522206568xnn.jpg

PD1522206569Yrd.jpg

PD152220657044t.jpg

PD1522206577Y7O.jpg

PD1522206563t91.jpg

PD1522206564Cj6.jpg

PD152220656548z.jpg

PD15222065660O1.jpg

PD1522206567l3I.jpg

PD1522206571Atr.jpg

PD1522206572Chv.jpg

PD1522206573x8C.jpg

PD1522206574903.jpg

PD1522206575142.jpg

PD152220657628K.jpg

PD1522206562dC7.jpg

PD1522206578vWM.jpg

PD1522206579II6.jpg

PD1522206580hWW.jpg

PD15222065815d2.jpg

PD15222065820KU.jpg

PD1522206583Chr.jpg

PD15222065840Y6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - New Obi-Wan Kenobi speculation thread

Where’s that from?

It's gotta be a prequel figure. I'd love to see it come with clone armor.

Reply to that FB thread if you have FB. The more constructive comments it gets, the sooner it will be announced.

Too bad. Every time a new prequel figure gets produced, the world gets a little bit darker. Crueler, harsher, more pessimistic regarding the potential for human achievement and happiness.

Too bad. Every time a new prequel figure gets produced, the world gets a little bit darker. Crueler, harsher, more pessimistic regarding the potential for human achievement and happiness.

I'm playing catch-up on the OT figures, so I'm all for them announcing some PT figures. :lol

Obi-Wan was arguably the best part of the PT. I’m all for this. Though, without knowing which movie they’re pulling from it’s hard to call out a specific accessory.

I'm playing catch-up on the OT figures, so I'm all for them announcing some PT figures. :lol
I should probably share your viewpoint! If they announced 3PO, Lando, and Empire Han and Chewy, I would probably have to buy. Bring on the Jar Jars, Sam Jacksons, and Django Fetts!

It should probably come with the correct length robe for his apprentice

They know we want ROTS Obi Wan to complete the Anakin / Obi Wan display, so this will most likely be a AOTC Kenobi. They want to continue their recent streak of breaking up pairs, Jyn Erso ( no Cassian) , Chirrut( no Baze) , Death Troopers ( no Krennic).

Most people there are asking for "the high ground" which is a silly joke. I asked them for an extra Anakin head with Sith eyes. I have 16 upvotes on that comment and counting.

I don't think we'll get the announcement until near the end of the year though. My guess is the figure prototype itself is probably done(and may've been for a long time) but they legitimately didn't know what to have him come with other than obvious stuff like the LED lightsaber and multiple hands. I know for me, I want another Anakin head to make my dual display look more accurate. This is better than just getting a second Sith Anakin figure.

Although if he comes with a "high ground" base, I'm not gonna NOT use it lol.

Man I wish these PT figures were coming a year from now. I'm sticking with OT right now and will probably have to overpay in the future for the couple PT ones I wan. Definitely would love an Obiwan. Maybe I should just bite the bullet on Anakin right now.

Man I wish these PT figures were coming a year from now. I'm sticking with OT right now and will probably have to overpay in the future for the couple PT ones I wan. Definitely would love an Obiwan. Maybe I should just bite the bullet on Anakin right now.

I got a feeling he’s going to be on that Dr. Strange level of pricing once he’s sold out. Grab him at retail while you can.

the problem is they are genuinely asking for suggestions while dropping a nice hint' hint as to whats coming our way but people are leaving stupid comments like "lower prices", or obi wan from diff films, etc.. this does not help them and this is why they just decide to stay safe and neutral, everyone thinks its a money play but I can assure you after all the research and interviews Ive conducted over the last yr for my upcoming book on the world of 1/6 figure collecting, the increase in price and decrease in accessories has little to do with greed or net profit, it has more to do with end user/collectors and also with keeping the figures true to detail, keep in mind star wars is not a franchise that is as popular in Asia as it is in the states or even UK/EU, there's a lot more to it that i cant post here, but if we give them genuine feedback and act serious they will listen and produce.

Back