Statue PCS Starscream 18 inch statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Coolness!

Attachments

• pcsstarscream.jpg
    pcsstarscream.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 432
  • starscreampcs.jpg
    starscreampcs.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 250
  • skywarppcs1s.jpg
    skywarppcs1s.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 254
  • skywarppcs.jpg
    skywarppcs.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 254
  • skyth.jpg
    skyth.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 250
  • pcsss1.jpg
    pcsss1.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 148
  • pcsss.jpg
    pcsss.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 136
  • kings.jpg
    kings.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 126
  • kingss.jpg
    kingss.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 142
  • pcsstar.jpg
    pcsstar.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Re: PCS Starscream statue

They're keeping it true to G1 cartoons, that's for sure!

I hope we get some kind of roadmap to their rollout plan across both size lines. I'm finding it hard to determine my purchase plan from IA for now!!

Not much to go off of lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

the paint job is what kills it... I predict very low sales

I guess this is intended to be more cartoon-like. If so, they look good.

Look like the comic books really and/or cartoon like cell shading. It is just a style that works for what they are. I think its hard to get that look but I like other styles.

$750 I never laughed so hard in my laugh.

I think it is an abomination myself.

WTF!! $749.99!!!! Is it because of the trade war and tariffs? I really like it but I would pay $400 max

I really want this, but I'd want it repainted to match the cartoon, not some over-specific cell shaded non-sense. I know PCs love doing variants, hoping we see this in solid colors.

I really hate the way they paint the actual light reflections onto the statue to make it look like the cartoon, just looks horrible. There are far better ways to make authentic cartoon g1 paint than this. What a shame, the sculpt isn’t bad. Easy pass

This is pitiful compared to the other existing StarScream options made by Prime 1 and Imaginarium Art. Sideshow should have let PCS die.......

I like the paintjob on this transformers line, its not always the same and looks very screen accurate to the G1 series and comics.
But what the hell they made an fabric cape for the King??? Crown and shoulder pads looks great. Will be this King upgrade added to the announced Version or will be gives an 3rd Version off him?

Both SW and TC come with King SS parts

Thx, has not looking in the SW & TC thread because the have the same sculpt. 1 of them i will buy it,
i think Starscream its my favorite Decepticon but i really really love Thundercrackers color.

I got the 3. I waited 12 years of statue collecting waiting for statues. Also getting I.A.. Also got SS,TC, SW.

Hey there friend, congrats. I don't collect any Transformers but love the original " G-1 show. I am seriously considering the EX Starscream & Skywarp because the Megatron EX is, for me, the ultimate......I also love the King Starscream look!

Back