Statue Alien Covenant Neomorph 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiva

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, so seems like this is a thing.

29094981_111205919722876_2230291948906741760_n.jpg

Courtesy of Odd Studio for giving the heads up.

Twitter post - https://twitter.com/oddstudio_pl/status/976716540178395138
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/p/BgndHfmnCzg/?taken-by=odd_studio

I actually do like the movie, i like the creature in the movie for what it did and was but i do not like the design visually. In motion it was fine. So this is a hard sell. If the edition number was something like 300 and $900 id be more inclined to purchase. The design is far from iconic so the edition number needs to be a big selling point here.

I actually do like the movie, i like the creature in the movie for what it did and was but i do not like the design visually. In motion it was fine. So this is a hard sell. If the edition number was something like 300 and $900 id be more inclined to purchase. The design is far from iconic so the edition number needs to be a big selling point here.

Glad you like it.
A good selling point to me would be if it helped me forget everything about the last 2 movies.
Alas.... :dunno

It doesn't even fit into the alien look. Looks like something out of Hellboy. Its just horrid, the designer must have a butthole fetish, that and huge noses...

b9575e7cea43ef625b32ca9d173dbddd.jpg

So the alien from the end of Prometheus kinda looks like the one on the left, and the one from Covenant (if turned around) looks like the one on the right. Lol.

I actually liked both of those movies to a degree if I'm being completely honest. Just not as good as the original two by any means.

Not for me. I didn't like the movie at all personally. I would have liked this creature more if it was its own thing in a different movie. But compared to the beauty of the Big chap and the Dog etc, no.

The movie wasn't anything special, but it was entertaining. The CGI was a bit of a turn off, but the back burster scene was pretty gruesome and cool. I liked this creature in the film, it's just not a design that lends well to a collectible statue IMO.

The movie wasn't anything special, but it was entertaining. The CGI was a bit of a turn off, but the back burster scene was pretty gruesome and cool. I liked this creature in the film, it's just not a design that lends well to a collectible statue IMO.

Perfectly stated.

It looks better when the jaws are extended though. It’s the creepiest part from this movie for me at least. But this? No. Just... no.

attachment.php

So the alien from the end of Prometheus kinda looks like the one on the left, and the one from Covenant (if turned around) looks like the one on the right. Lol.
what are those? if this is something old, that means prometheus and covenant creatures were directly stolen from these masks.

This piece at the moment doesnt seem to be in high demand, but heres a couple of behind the scenes pictures to keep the thread going i guess.

30077323_164527754265875_683146902417440768_n.jpg

30080212_211811509406146_8922192690787909632_n.jpg

Back