Regarding neck articulation on Sideshow 1/6 clones.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asgardianboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everybody.

Here is an image of 2008 SSC 1/6 clone:

sideshow_clone_body_00.jpgsideshow_clone_body_00.jpg

My questions:

1) The neck-head articulation, do any of you guys know whether it is HT compatible or not?

2) The neck-torso articulation, do any of you guys know whether it is HT compatible or not with heads that have integrated neck? (of course, I refer to the articulation within the torso, once the neck itself is removed)

All this is because I'd like to make some dioramas where clones would be resting, with their helmets removed and their heads visible.

Thanks to those willing to help on this one.

Regards,
m.

The clones troopers were actually a sideshow/hot toys joint venture, however, the integrated necks will not work on those bodies.

They are HT bodies, it's why their logo is on the outside of the box.
Most HT heads that have a socket will work on them, especially HT Star Wars troopers. I tried a Hot Toys Rogue One Stormtrooper helmet/head on a early Sideshow clone body (the SSC Excl. Sandtrooper Sergeant) some time ago and it fits perfectly.

Thank you guys for your insight.

This is the first time I heard about the SSC clones being a joint venture ssc-ht ! If I do an image search for "sideshow clones", I can't find any marketing image with HT's logos on them. Are you sure guys that HT had something to do with SSC's clones? Could you please provide me with any link with insight about it?

So:

- screamingmetal: I understand you managed to fit a neckless HT head with the usual socket onto a SSC clone neck (I guess attaching it to the ball that sticks out in the photo I provided in my original post). That's great! But what about the torso-neck articulation, once you remove the neck? Is there a ball articulation in there? If affirmative, is it HT compatible? (necked HT compatible heads)

- acesh007: could you elaborate a bit more about your claim?

Thanks again to all of you people willing to contribute!
Regards,
m.

They are HT bodies, it's why their logo is on the outside of the box.
Most HT heads that have a socket will work on them, especially HT Star Wars troopers. I tried a Hot Toys Rogue One Stormtrooper helmet/head on a early Sideshow clone body (the SSC Excl. Sandtrooper Sergeant) some time ago and it fits perfectly.

Back