Will Hot Toys Make A Hulkbuster 2.0 From Infinity Wars?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinkazama

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, folks.I just want to ask, do you think hot toys will make the Hulkbuster 2.0 from Avengers Infinity Wars?[given it took them about 2/3 years to release the AOU Hulkbuster, it would seem unlikely they'll make the 2.0 version].Thoughts?

This doesn't need a new post, and it has been discussed already in the regular hulbuster thread. I think they will make it, but who knows.

If they make this, don't think this will be a retool since we don't know who is inside the HB 2.0. If IM never wears it, the inside will be redone to either hold Banner or Hulk.

Saw this on a Hong Kong forum

=====================

czo2NDoiY0FNUU0vei9MVnRKRTZjTkd4MVg1T2lvM2tTSUN2eVFsMmlDdWJRTUxaWndFRzdPcW80OUw5TmRZcDJScGhWZyI7.jpg

Product Features
16 inches (40.64cm)
Made of resin
From the Avengers: Infinity War movie
Limited to 3,000 pieces worldwide
Hand-numbered with certificate of authenticity
Sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios
Comes in full-color hand-numbered box
Brand: DIAMOND SELECT TOYS

Technically if Hulk is wearing it how can it be HulkBuster?
He's wearing it to fight Thanos I'll call it the Thanos-buster, except that it didn't even reach Thanos ...

Technically if Hulk is wearing it how can it be HulkBuster?
He's wearing it to fight Thanos I'll call it the Thanos-buster, except that it didn't even reach Thanos ...
Thus continuing the grand old tradition of Buster-suits being on the short-bus of Stark's arsenal.

I think the AOU Hulkbuster is the most competent Hulkbuster we've ever seen, and that INCLUDES 616.

I'm guessing they could go the same route with some type of banner reveal, but I'd be happy with the suit just produced closed.

That settles that... if Banner Hulks out in it, it's simply NOT going to fit right, unless Stark added some kind of self-expanding tech to the suit so one size truly fits all (perfect for Antman).

Spoiler Spoiler:

Judging by the trailer, I am actually genuinely worried that it'll only get like <5 mins of screentime again before being damaged/destroyed. I sincerely hope that it plays a really vital role before it gets screwed over by Thanos' minions

Hot toys facebook page just posted this:

View attachment 400919

When I saw this I felt totally vindicated! Not because I’d been arguing with anyone that Banner would be piloting the “ThanosBuster”, but because I called this pair the first time I saw the Arc Reactor in one of the later teasers, before the first trailer dropped.

Look, I’ve been a busy guy as I just moved coast to coast and I really don’t post things like “I told you so” or carp like that but this time I just wished I remembered where I originally posted my prediction. All I remember saying was something like “if HT makes the Hulkbuster 2.0, do you [all] think it will come bundled with Banner?” We’ve only received 1 Banner figure from HT and like Coulson, Wayne, Alfred, custom Stark 3-piece suited kitbashes, civilian Cap bashes, WWII Cap bashes, etc., I actually really like the detail on those types of figures.

Anyways, I’m rambling... Bring on ThanosBuster/Banner set for $1000, I called it and it will go well with my Mk. XLIV.

Of course they will. At least as a power pose. But they'll definitely produce a Hulkbuster v2.

Back