Your best estimate on value

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaidragonfire

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello:

Ok, so here's the issue I'm having for one particular item.

Back in the 80's, I was into ceramics. The shop I used at the time got some tankards in for Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman. Since I was collecting Wonder Woman at the time, I make one tankard (pictured). These pieces are no longer sold and the mold is no longer made.

Now, I've found the Superman tankard online, with different values per different painted styles. I found the Batman one once, but it was on a different computer I saved it on and lost it when it crashed. I've absolutely never seen the Wonder Woman one online at all.

My question is........what would the estimated value of the Wonder Woman tankard be? Since there is nothing to really go on, comic book shops won't give a price range. This would be "one of a kind, handmade" fan item. It was never used as a drinking vessel, and it's been in a box stored in the closet since the late 80's.

Is there even a value on something like this?

What would be your best guess to a value range.
Would this be something that someone would want to spend money on?

Thanks

Collectibles Box 2 (9).jpg
Collectibles Box 2 (10).jpg

Here's one of the Superman one's I found online....
Superman Tankard.jpg

Looks like it would sell to me, though have no idea on value. How much were the Superman ones you saw?

The superman ones were listed between $100 and $200. But they are slightly different styles and not the same mold, even though they look like it at first glance.
The pic I posted of the Superman one is the real mold, but they didn't list any prices for them.

Back