Princess Leia ESB sixth scale figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys hits the shelves with another great OT figure - Princess Leia from ESB in her Hoth gear. It's official: I have my all time favorite Leia on the shelf, and it's glorious. You can find my review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-031918a.htm

or you can find it with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

review_hothleia_15.jpg

Wow -- 4 out of 4.

I didn't see that coming considering price and all those useless hands (only one gloved left hand).

BTW, her retail price is $219.99... not sure where you got $205.

I'm thinking this is a 3.5 based on many of your other reviews.

Yes. HS is top notch. Like the accessories. Outfit is beautifully tailored. Only thing could have had more hand sculpts for the items provided. All in all very solid release.

Yep...this figure is an EASY 4/4 have had it on my shelf for weeks and in a room filled with many of the 1/6 scale all-stars I gravitate toward this one. I thought Tarkin would pull me away since Leia came first but as amazing as Tarkin is this Leia pulls my focus every time.

Good to see you corrected the price from $205 to $220 in your review, Michael.... I thought that might affect the overall score but I guess not. I definitely love this figure, but I'm not quite certain its a 4-star figure for me. Mostly because of the lack of left hands.

Great review again.
While I don't own this figure, I did get to see it at Kokomo Toys and Collectables. Id give it a 4/4 also. It was amazing in person.

Sculpt is maybe just a tick beneath the ANH, but costume is miles better. I was very happy with this figure. I hope hot toys takes a shot at hoth Luke and Han soon. Maybe SDCC 2019.

Back