Star Wars Puzzle with *****!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found it kind of funny that the guy wants $8000 for it and listed right under it is an ad for the exact same puzzle for $30 + free shipping :lol

Yeah it kind of does look like a weiner with ball sack instead of his last two fingers... obvious graphical glitch but who in their right mind would pay $8000 for it...

Last edited:
thats my ad! I want 8K + for it. It must be rare! I mean has anyone ever heard or seen this before?!

I found it kind of funny that the guy wants $8000 for it and listed right under it is an ad for the exact same puzzle for $30 + free shipping :lol

Yeah it kind of does look like a weiner with ball sack instead of his last two fingers... obvious graphical glitch but who in their right mind would pay $8000 for it...

Yeah I was just gonna say that it's the OP that has lost his damn mind that anyone would pay more than $20 for this. Get those Little Mermaid VHS covers up there!! Hell I'll post it for $30k why the F not.

Somebody take this crap down.

Yeah I was just gonna say that it's the OP that has lost his damn mind that anyone would pay more than $20 for this. Get those Little Mermaid VHS covers up there!! Hell I'll post it for $30k why the F not.

Somebody take this crap down.

Ok.. Ok.. Ill lower my price to 4k. I mean if some upside down Boba Fett card can get hundred thousand dollars.. my **** puzzle should be worth something

HAA!! I have that puzzle. Hell, I have all 3 from that series. I bought a frame, & every couple of years I switch out the puzzle for a different image. Maybe I'm a little too innocent, buuut I don't see a *****. I'd go check the frame, but I currently have the ANH image in it now.
Good luck with the sale.
However, considered that a Graded Excellent Condition of this classic
IMG_1042.JPG

goes for less than $100 on eBay. I wish you luck.

Back