looking for large single display case for Starscream ThreeA UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markreed1974

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi

I am looking for large single display case for Starscream ThreeA, everything I find might be ok H and D but not wide enough, so I have looked at custom built.
As it is a custom one sits at £140+, this seams OTT, does anyone know of large pre built cases that are cheaper and able to get in UK.
Needing H 18inch W 19inch D 11inch.

Thanks

Hi

I am looking for large single display case for Starscream ThreeA, everything I find might be ok H and D but not wide enough, so I have looked at custom built.
As it is a custom one sits at £140+, this seams OTT, does anyone know of large pre built cases that are cheaper and able to get in UK.
Needing H 18inch W 19inch D 11inch.

Thanks

I am not sure if you want something with glass doors or with an open front (like a bookshelf), doors always add more cost to everything.

The only options that I know for pre built cases is to get a custom one made as you mentioned or you could be lucky and find something in a local furniture shop that might be suitable and is pre built.

A much cheaper option could be to buy a besta unit and build it yourself. I realize that you prefer pre built, but its another option.
(maybe go and visit your local Ikea and go around (with the trusty "measuring tape") and see if you can find something you like).

I use IKEA's "BESTA" cabinets for mine:

20180318_180545.jpg

I am not sure if you want something with glass doors or with an open front (like a bookshelf), doors always add more cost to everything.

The only options that I know for pre built cases is to get a custom one made as you mentioned or you could be lucky and find something in a local furniture shop that might be suitable and is pre built.

A much cheaper option could be to buy a besta unit and build it yourself. I realize that you prefer pre built, but its another option.
(maybe go and visit your local Ikea and go around (with the trusty "measuring tape") and see if you can find something you like).

Yeah custom seems the way, figure has really odd sizes to match, good few cases are fine but lacking either on height or width.
Some of the prices are just crazy.

I use IKEA's "BESTA" cabinets for mine:

View attachment 400094

I have few issues, lack of space as already got some stuff on display and only spot left thats out of reach of son, means I need to use cases.
Seeing as I have 2 more ThreeA figs later this year, its going to end up around £450 just for 3 cases, if all 3 have to be custom made.
I might find cases for Prime and Bumble as they are tall but not as wide as Scream.
Waiting on few firms to get back to me.

thanks

Yeah thats how I would like it to look but Hot Toy stuff taking too much space.
Gone with custom case for Scream, my 4ever stuff and othere ThreeA due might fit in some pre built case I have found.

Back