• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Art/Display Boxes!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If anyone is running out of closet space and would like to get rid of their hot toys art/display boxes, shoot me a pm.
I like to display my figures with the art boxes in the background. Still looking for the following:

Hot Toys:

HellBoy
66 Batman
The Crow
Doctor Strange
The Godfather

Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't know how this reply slipped by. What do the art boxes sell for? I also have the brown Wolverine shipper I can put it in.

I guess everyone has their own opinion on them. Some people just don’t have the space for them and would rather just throw them away. A local collector sold most of his hot toys to a buddy of mines but didn’t have any of the art boxes. Said they just took up too much space. I searched eBay and found a couple for $15 so far I bought the Daredevil and Deadshot art boxes. Just let me know what you decide. Thanks bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is running out of closet space and would like to get rid of their art boxes, shoot me a pm.
Looking for the following Art Boxes

Hot Toys:

Batman and Robin
The Crow
Avengers Loki
Doctor Strange
The Godfather
Wolverine Origins
Batman Returns
Terminator 2 T-800

Thanks

I have the T2 battle damaged box.
I'm trying to get rid of the T100 liquid metal, the battle damaged headsculpt, ripped jacket and severed arm, too.

Lmk if interested

f anyone is running out of closet space and would like to get rid of their art boxes, shoot me a pm.
Looking for the following Art Boxes

Hot Toys:

Hellboy
Abe Sapien
Batman and Robin
The Crow
Doctor Strange
The Godfather

Back