Hot Toys Shazam speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbhf

Super Freak
Reaction score
So is it likely we'll get a figure for the upcoming Shazam movie? I'm kinda digging the outfit.

DXyIaRxVwAA-oCS.jpg

DXyIZ1_VwAAOhJ1.jpg

Unless the film has a cameo by Superman or Black Adam IS in the film, I expect Shazam will be the only figure from the film.

I'm not buying the proportionality here between actor and costume. Zachary Levi isn't built like the "big guys" out there, even if he perhaps goes ham in the gym for this. I have no doubt he's the right casting choice but I would have preferred to see them take some creative liberty and perhaps slim him down a bit.

Behind the scenes pics rarely do justice to costume designs. Hoping that's the case here. But if HT makes a Shazam figure, I'll end up opening a Shazam figure. He looks a little too puffy, but otherwise it looks like a pretty good rendition of Captain Marvel.

It looks fairly comic accurate to me. Easy to make fun of how these look from daytime on set pics but lets wait and see how it looks in the first trailer.

Not really a huge fan of the character but I'll likely pick the figure up anyway. Anything DC is welcome.

Costume looks perfect for the character. Nice to see a character in bright red actually wear bright red.

Levi seems perfect for the character but I don't even think he worked out for the role. He looks like a guy in a muscle suit and the emblem is a little too small for me.

Back