1/6 Scale Stand Recommendations?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adeno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello friends! Do you have any 1/6 scale stand recommendations? Is there a trusted brand when it comes to 1/6 scale display stands? I'm thinking of something that can support heavy stuff and flying/jumping poses. I'm not sure if I can trust the $5 generic stands from China that I found on Ebay since I never had to shop for 1/6 scale stands before. The current one I'm using is a Phicen/TBleague stand that's not designed for larger and heavier characters or jumping/flying positions so I'm looking for a more suitable one. Something adjustable, preferably transparent/translucent. Thanks in advance for any recommendations :)

UQZ214p.jpg

So you're looking for an action stand?

On ebay you can find a lot of options. I only have tried the normal Chinese cheap ones and for me they are more than enough.

3fecc67dafbb3ad419a72c2b503137d1.jpg
0e2778fcd8a3bdb865398e8820af1145.jpg

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Those cheap Chinese ones on ebay is pretty much what you get from HT anyway. From your requirements, you need to get action stand. The same square base one that HT did few years back.

Back