Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 378 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    68 (100%)
    Default Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader PART 2

Quote Originally Posted by IronPatriotFTW View Post
    Unfortunately I was a little too kind and gifted it to someone for helping me move lol.
    The most I've ever gotten for helping people move is mediocre pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos1919 View Post
    The most I've ever gotten for helping people move is mediocre pizza.
    I hope it was at least plentiful.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wanted figures: 1/6 Commander Cody, 1/6 Solo Maul, 1/6 Kenobi Deluxe, 1/6 Anakin Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Mike86 View Post
    Yeah, I just have a problem double dipping on figures that aren’t that much different in terms of looks. I know there are differences to Vader’s appearance throughout the films but honestly none of them are that great to where I really take notice. The main reason I’d want a second Vader is to square off with one of my Luke figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I sort of agree that the suit is pretty similar between esb and rotj, but anh looks quite different to me. I hesitated but did drink enough beer to preorder this, but I'll cancel if the widows peak is still there.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by medicomsucks View Post
    I sort of agree that the suit is pretty similar between esb and rotj, but anh looks quite different to me. I hesitated but did drink enough beer to preorder this, but I'll cancel if the widows peak is still there.
    I'm also only getting this if the peak is gone. I already have the R1 version, which is pretty spectacular.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    My Pre-Orders
    Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by vito81 View Post
    Any possibility that HT bring us a double pack of this Vader with Luke DX07?
    With the actual DX07 figure? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike86 View Post
    Yeah, I just have a problem double dipping on figures that aren’t that much different in terms of looks. I know there are differences to Vader’s appearance throughout the films but honestly none of them are that great to where I really take notice. The main reason I’d want a second Vader is to square off with one of my Luke figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm toying with the possibility of getting this, but each time I look at my collection, I just can't see having another Vader in it at the moment. The SW nerd in me wants to get this because ESB is my favorite SW film and it was the OT film when Vader was at his best, but the pragmatic side of me says you don't need another Vader in your collection, save the space and money.

Perhaps I'll see later on what this is going for on the secondary market after the inevitable RotJ version gets released and people are dumping this one in favor of that, and the market gets even more saturated with Vader figures.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverStar17 View Post
    I'm toying with the possibility of getting this, but each time I look at my collection, I just can't see having another Vader in it at the moment. The SW nerd in me wants to get this because ESB is my favorite SW film and it was the OT film when Vader was at his best, but the pragmatic side of me says you don't need another Vader in your collection, save the space and money.

Perhaps I'll see later on what this is going for on the secondary market after the inevitable RotJ version gets released and people are dumping this one in favor of that, and the market gets even more saturated with Vader figures.
    This is exactly why I waited on this specific Vader. Maybe it wasn't a big chance (at the time it felt like it), but I felt like I was banking on an ESB Vader to be released, choosing to pass on ANH and RO as tempting as they were.
    "No amount of money ever bought a second of time."

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
    Someone said they liked TLJ.
    No, we lock threads when people say they DON'T like TLJ.

And I mean literally.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    But I do like Tommy Lee Jones. He was great in no country for old men

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Any guess when Vader will be out in Hong Kong?

Stuff n Thangs
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    I need a Vader in my collection but I’ve been trying to be patient and wait for the ROTJ version.