Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 378 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    349 (100%)
    Visit EVILFACE's Instagram Channel

Default Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader PART 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wor-Gar View Post
    Why was it locked?
    Per Dave, it's against forum rules to talk about Darth Vader.

You have all been reported.
    "Let me have a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it fast. I'm in a god damn hurry."

It was locked because of the unfixable widows peak.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Wor-Gar View Post
    Why was it locked?
    Someone said they liked TLJ.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wongderek View Post
    Not sure why quoted my message...
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    Hidden Content ◄ ◄ ◄ Hidden Content ► ► ► Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
    Someone said they liked TLJ.
    Couldnt we have just burned them at the stake rather than locking the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Valefor View Post
    i joined this forum just for this figure

anyways better not focus on what got the other thread locked
    Funny, as did I.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Still have this on preorder, even though I'm not really feeling much need for another Vader at this point.

I haven’t pre-ordered yet. I’m still up in the air about it. Part of me wants it but yet I already have a Vader and the cash could go towards other figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike86 View Post
    I haven’t pre-ordered yet. I’m still up in the air about it. Part of me wants it but yet I already have a Vader and the cash could go towards other figures.
    Yeah I’m in the same boat, so I understand. I have the ANH version and it looks like a great representation of the character to me, while I can certainly see the point the more screen accurate freaks make about the gloves, it doesn’t bother me so much and long as I don’t get too lost in these forums lol.

Unfortunately tho, my ocd has never let me enjoy the unmatching mask tips he had in ANH and thus on the figure. Not that I wouldn’t mind two Vader’s , but like you say, the money could go towards another figure. And plus if they make a unmasked ROTJ figure I would absolutely want that one. I loved to display the sideshow one in that sculpt holding his helmet. Unfortunately I was a little too kind and gifted it to someone for helping me move lol.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wanted figures: 1/6 Commander Cody, 1/6 Solo Maul, 1/6 Kenobi Deluxe, 1/6 Anakin Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by IronPatriotFTW View Post
    Yeah I’m in the same boat, so I understand. I have the ANH version and it looks like a great representation of the character to me, while I can certainly see the point the more screen accurate freaks make about the gloves, it doesn’t bother me so much and long as I don’t get too lost in these forums lol.

Unfortunately tho, my ocd has never let me enjoy the unmatching mask tips he had in ANH and thus on the figure. Not that I wouldn’t mind two Vader’s , but like you say, the money could go towards another figure. And plus if they make a unmasked ROTJ figure I would absolutely want that one. I loved to display the sideshow one in that sculpt holding his helmet. Unfortunately I was a little too kind and gifted it to someone for helping me move lol.
    Yeah, I just have a problem double dipping on figures that aren’t that much different in terms of looks. I know there are differences to Vader’s appearance throughout the films but honestly none of them are that great to where I really take notice. The main reason I’d want a second Vader is to square off with one of my Luke figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk