Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah, the first one was ok but I'm really liking that trailer.

Hogwarts is back? :yess:

giphy.gif

Hot damn.

That was one good trailer.

I'm very much looking forward to this.

The first one was the worst Potter-related film I had ever seen, but this trailer looks encouraging.

Hopefully Johnny Depp is mercifully brief in it. He really needs to take a decade off and return as a cool older supporting actor.

Much worse. Do yourself a favour and never watch it. Justice League is more entertaining.

Ouch... OotP is up there in my list of top ten most unwatchable movies of all time.

I actually tried watching JL via torrent a while ago and was able to watch it up until Superman's resurrection... that laughable attempt to cover up Cavill's mustache was just unwatchable. Other than that it had a lot of forced humor much like Ragnarok but it wasn't completely horrible IMO.

Also congrats on ‘winning the war’ :lol

LOL I thought for sure that would go down in forum history along with TDKR and TLJ threads. :lol

Thankfully it's over now.

Much worse. Do yourself a favour and never watch it. Justice League is more entertaining.

Also congrats on ‘winning the war’ :lol

I found much of Fantastic Beasts almost incomprehensible (especially the last third.) There's been parts that were ambiguous in HP films, but I've never encountered flat-out incomprehensible major story points in HP universe films.

The performance of the leads was also really grating. HP overall had a nice balance of both character and actor performance types - other than Dan Fogler, I felt the whole cast in FB was pretty uniformly awful.

Ouch... OotP is up there in my list of top ten most unwatchable movies of all time.

I actually tried watching JL via torrent a while ago and was able to watch it up until Superman's resurrection... that laughable attempt to cover up Cavill's mustache was just unwatchable. Other than that it had a lot of forced humor much like Ragnarok but it wasn't completely horrible IMO.

LOL I thought for sure that would go down in forum history along with TDKR and TLJ threads. :lol

Thankfully it's over now.

1b5b58df9ae7a6c3-600x400.jpg

Back