1/6 Clone Wars, Rebels, and future tv show figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt3223

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So I'm sitting here going through my Netflix and stumble on the clone wars show....watched it a thousand times....love it personally...to me it made the pt trilogy better...it gives me a much better version of anakin....just is what the pt trilogy should have been....but it also gives us new characters that I would LOVE to see as figures....the same with the Rebels show that just wrapped up...I would love to get a ghost crew in 1/6 figure form.

Now yes I know that sideshow started this...but a lot of those figures have aged poorly l in a there ventress....but how cool would it be to get an new ventress...some mandalorians...Darth maul and hos "brother"...more clones or reissues at least as the prices on eBay are stupid...an updated tarkin from rebels....

I don't think hot toys would do them but my fingers are crossed for sideshow to do them....what do you all think...would you be interested and what characters would you like to see?

From TCW, we need an updated Asajj and Aayla Secura.

A short list of others i'd buy :

- Ahsoka.. Ahsoka... AHSOKA!
- Dooku
- Savage Opress
- Senator Padme
- Hondo
- Cad Bane
- Embo
- Gregor

I'd also buy all the Ghost crew.

From TCW, we need an updated Asajj and Aayla Secura.

A short list of others i'd buy :

- Ahsoka.. Ahsoka... AHSOKA!
- Dooku
- Savage Opress
- Senator Padme
- Hondo
- Cad Bane
- Embo
- Gregor

I'd also buy all the Ghost crew.

Man I forgot about cad bane....instant buy

You....have....used....all...your....punctuation....dots....for....the....next...year.

Adult Ahsoka is a Grail figure for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be interested if they were done in cartoon style, but if they were sculpted to look like real people (maybe using references to the people who voiced them in the cartoons, or in the case of characters like Dooku the actors who portrayed them), then yes...

Dooku
Grievous
Cad Bane
Hondo
Dark Side Yoda
The Father, Son, Daughter
Darth Bane
Maul (Spidery Robotic legs)
Thrawn
Kanan
Ezra
Sabine
Ahsoka (Padawan, and adult too)
Pretty much any character Mandalorian

PS..........Matt..........I found more punctuation dots for you..........:lol

Sweet I should be set for at least a week. I would not want any stylized sculpts either, Inspired by the show, but sculpted in a real life fashion.

Sigh, I don't want to start a whole TLJ debate but I hate when people say that TLJ is just proof that Star Wars just isn't for us anymore. It's different because it's for a new generation except Clone Wars and Rebels are exact proof that you can make something different that still feels like Star Wars with new/different characters.

I definitely would like to see an Ahsoka and updated Asajj.

I wouldn't be interested if they were done in cartoon style, but if they were sculpted to look like real people (maybe using references to the people who voiced them in the cartoons, or in the case of characters like Dooku the actors who portrayed them)

I disagree with this. I think I would only want them if they retained the look of the show. Something always gets lost in the translation. Like that
dopey SS Anakin:

Star Wars Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker figure3 -600x600.jpg

But they would probably be more in line with Mondo's upcoming Batman figure....

Batman-TAS-Mondo-1.jpg
BatmanSixth_EXC_cape_logocolor_1024x1024.jpg

It’s mind boggling and a absolute crime that they have not made a Ahsoka figure, no sense what so ever. I might pick up the forces of destiny figure, I found Sabine for 2$ clearance at Walmart and it was a great find.

I disagree with this. I think I would only want them if they retained the look of the show. Something always gets lost in the translation. Like that
dopey SS Anakin:

View attachment 399158

But they would probably be more in line with Mondo's upcoming Batman figure....

View attachment 399156
View attachment 399157

This is my Clone Wars "Republic" shelves. It's tight, but there's enough place between Rex and Anakin to squeeze Forces of Destiny Ahsoka. I also have a spot with Maul, Grievous and some "clankers".

20180313_181013.jpg

This is my Clone Wars "Republic" shelves. It's tight, but there's enough place between Rex and Anakin to squeeze Forces of Destiny Ahsoka. I also have a spot with Maul, Grievous and some "clankers".

View attachment 399171

How are your clone troopers holding up...are the joints still good...I want to start getting them...wanna know what I'm getting though lol.

How are your clone troopers holding up...are the joints still good...I want to start getting them...wanna know what I'm getting though lol.

Clone bodies aren't the best. Joints were a bit loose from the beginning. Rex Phase 2 is good, but the other ones i have can't hold the big rifle up for very long.

Back