Statue PCS TMNT License 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cool!

rap1.jpg

Last edited:
as long as its not the new animated series version everyone wins

I wouldnt mind cartoon style if it was similar to original sideshow pieces- i guess they were more comic style. Straight up cartoon reminds me of kids bubble bath containers.

Oh my gosh!!! This looks amazing! This should be Raphael because what this turtle is standing on is the "sting ray" robot that the turtles fought in The Technodrome in the second episode "Enter the Shredder." This is the robot that Raph destroys by cutting off the "wings." The robot seem's a tad small and should be a little wider but I love it! This is the episode that I've watched the most out of the whole 1987 original cartoon series! I can't wait for the reveals for these!!!

I'm really interested in this. Looking forward the the full reveal. Hope they look like the beginning of season 1 of the 80s cartoon. It was more serious and less toony, but then a bunch of *itchy moms said it was too violent.

I'm really interested in this. Looking forward the the full reveal. Hope they look like the beginning of season 1 of the 80s cartoon. It was more serious and less toony, but then a bunch of *itchy moms said it was too violent.

If these look like the cartoons, I’m in.

Oh wow! Very interested! only thing is they need to improve on the qc. The factory that made sorceress and evil Lynn was terrible leaving just about every statue with spider web crack lines when you look carefully. I hope pcs doesn't use those factories for the rest of the releases and new statues going forward.

Been waiting for a set of original 87 cartoon turtles to add to my large TMNT collection!!

Back