Inflames Toys x Newsoul Toys Kung Fu Master (Wong Fei Hung)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolkollectibleskhai

Super Freak
Reaction score
A truly amazing set released by Inflames Toys and Newsoul Toys. Beautiful tailoring, paint app, sculpting and attention to detail for all accessories. For fans of Jet Li and the Once Upon a Time in China series, this figure is a must! Full video review up soon.

20180305_235756b.jpg

20180312_161942b.jpg

With that figure, my Chinese kungfu styled shelf is now full! Love all of these figures. Some incredible work by Inflames Toys that complement the old Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee really well.

20180312_164900_007b.jpg

I love Wong Fei Hung and the Once Upon a Time in China movie series!

I'm still wondering whether I should this "Inflames" brand or the "Ace Toyz" version. Both simply look nice to me but Star Ace seems to be a little cheaper since it doesn't have as many accessories.

I really hope ZCWO (or whatever the company that made the ZCWO Mr. Bean is called) would also make their own Wong Fei Hung Jet Li. Actually I emailed them just now to ask lol! I hope they will because I'd really love to get one Wong Fei Hung Jet Li toy :)

I love Wong Fei Hung and the Once Upon a Time in China movie series!

I'm still wondering whether I should this "Inflames" brand or the "Ace Toyz" version. Both simply look nice to me but Star Ace seems to be a little cheaper since it doesn't have as many accessories.

I really hope ZCWO (or whatever the company that made the ZCWO Mr. Bean is called) would also make their own Wong Fei Hung Jet Li. Actually I emailed them just now to ask lol! I hope they will because I'd really love to get one Wong Fei Hung Jet Li toy :)

I'd say with this deluxe version, this set by Inflames is the one to get.

This looks quite nice, but the clothes are a little bulky and fabric a little thick.

I prefer the Ace Toys one a little more.

Personally, i'm waiting out for the Enterbay which should be released this year. EB typically does Asian sculpts well.

The dancing lion is a nice touch, but an Umbrella, sunglasses and hat is all I really need for my Wong Fei Hung.

This is my Ace Toyz. The headsculpt (and low price) made the difference.

28379521_1593798434068334_1213924059553631937_n.jpg
28468084_1593798280735016_1764635387398544145_n.jpg

That's a far better likeness in my opinion, the inflames version I can't even tell who it is supposed to be. They really missed the mark, likeness wise, as far as I'm concerned.

Still, to each their own.

I purchased the Ace Toyz figure as well, however I found it to be quite taller than my Enterbay martial arts figures (Bruce Lee and Donnie Yen’s Ip Man). The figure itself is great, though, and this one from Inflames looks comparably good!

I feel the Inflames production head sculpt failed big time. Looks nowhere near the prototype.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine today and I'm very happy with him! The hands are hard to switch though even with a hair dryer! I hope I can buy the wrist/hand joints and put those in each of his hands for easy switching! :)

2P3xg4y.jpg

AS60hvz.jpg

xpeimO2.jpg

UQZ214p.jpg

vdxdfht.jpg

0o41td7.jpg

Lajzx78.jpg

Qp4JQFJ.jpg

FprbZJK.jpg

kuZAN8D.jpg

aarnLgd.jpg

pgfh2wp.jpg

W2Aksr5.jpg

zDiiEXD.jpg

HnMWgu9.jpg

vd2Wvtz.jpg

hnRde3J.jpg

kGMR095.jpg

Love the theme song!

I feel like the Ace Toys one looks more like Jet Li, but older like in Fearless. The inflames one looks closer to how he looked in OUATIC. I pre ordered this last year and pretty stoked just from the cool accessories alone. We need more HK figures!

Yup, even the box of the Inflames Newsoul version was inspired by this picture used in the DVD collection for the Once Upon a Time in China series. Plus, he gets his lion head, fan, and the medal as part of the accessories, things that he used in the movies.

az8zACt.jpg

2CJHXe4.jpg

Once Upon a Time in China Jet Li

fpyRDEi.jpg

Fearless Jet Li

MApuPrv.jpg

6b25d6c7f5fc0871971f4cf0dcd3948a.jpg

I wonder how the Enterbay version will look in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back