HT ROTJ Leia as Boushh w/ Chewbacca 2 pack (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xeno Junkie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was just thinking..
Wouldn’t it be awesome if HT mixed it up a bit from the Han/ Chewie two packs and gave us a Leia as Boushh with prisoner Chewbacca two pack for their Return of the Jedi line? I think it would be awesome! Aside from the speculation at weather HT will or will not be doing a Jabba, I would love these two as a set. Maybe with the chains around Chewie and him on the leash that Leia is holding when she comes into Jabba’s Palace. Even though Sideshow has already done a Boushh, I want to see HT have a go at it as well. I’m sure we would not be disappointed. 😁

Thoughts?

I would be happy to buy it if the Chewbacca was a significant upgrade. I like the ANH version but there is room for improvement.

I dont like 2 packs. Thats over $500 in one shot and usually the only incentive is a gun I'm not going to use anyway.

If this thread is either not permitted to be here as it states “speculation” in the title, or if it’s bothering the vast majority of members then I would suggest the admin just delete it.

I’m always shocked when like minded hobbiests try to run each other down or cast insults. ✌️

Peace

There’s so many HT figures I want, they just need to get the ball rolling on everything haha. Anyone have any idea why these 1/6 companies aren’t transparent with their plans/ideas for upcoming releases?

Don't take it personally, I think you're just on the receiving end as result of a lot of threads in this vein happening, not like you're personally spamming or anything. Also, admin seems to be fairly absent these days or maybe they'd make a suggestion to maybe limit all the what-if and wish posts to one thread.

But, yes, would love to see HT swing at Boushh, they are getting their Fisher down, would definitely love adding this in to the mix.

Can we delete this thread?
It had me excited for a second and then untter dissapointment the next...plus isn't there already a generic "speculation" " what would you like HT to make" thread?

I would be happy to buy it if the Chewbacca was a significant upgrade. I like the ANH version but there is room for improvement.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can weather the shoulder armor to make it look more screen accurate. I don’t have any paints to repaint the whole thing.

Very much so. I'd love to get the perfect Chewie

Back