XM Studios - Star Lord 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM Studios News

"The XM Studios Star-Lord 1/4 scale is done! Thanks to the 3D sculptor Alvaro Ribeiro for the awesome sculpt and thanks to Studio Hive for the 2D concept."

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

28872939_20109970324535pfi.jpg

Wow one of my all time favorite costumes. I don’t collect much anymore but this will be a must.

I read they were thinking of making the base smaller, but I really like the preliminary art.

Starlord is a not a priority for me. Would have to get him in the aftermarket if I wanted this statue.

However ...Nova is a priority ...so that I would be all in.

Your first statue ever? :horror

Yeah, this will be my very first statue. I'm more of a action figure kinda guy. :lol

But this is incredibly beautiful and I'm a huge fan of comic Star-Lord, I believe this is the first statue of comic Star-Lord ever?

Hmmm ...this will all depend on the price. This is not one of my have-to-haves. Looks good, tho.

Yeah, this will be my very first statue. I'm more of a action figure kinda guy. :lol

But this is incredibly beautiful and I'm a huge fan of comic Star-Lord, I believe this is the first statue of comic Star-Lord ever?

Maybe the first large scale one yep, well this one looks amazing so you've chosen a good one to start with! Then you can get sideshow Gamora, Angela etc :lol

Maybe the first large scale one yep, well this one looks amazing so you've chosen a good one to start with! Then you can get sideshow Gamora, Angela etc :lol

Impossible :lol I already have them in action figure scale, not really into statues of them.

Do you mean there were other Star-Lord statues in the market already? The comic one, not the MCU version.

Impossible :lol I already have them in action figure scale, not really into statues of them.

Do you mean there were other Star-Lord statues in the market already? The comic one, not the MCU version.

Gentle Giant did a mini bust of comic starlord, bowen did a comic book groot and gentle giant did a movie rocket raccoon.

I thought I'd seen another one but may well be mistaken or it might have been a custom. And yep there's the bust

Back