Prop Hasbro Black Series Vader Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ehollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score
28795217_976747159144439_8748200817205390166_n.jpg

28872945_976747195811102_4013157600209546702_n.jpg

28783567_976747262477762_7804775529917959531_n.jpg

28872351_976747232477765_6650720184088524794_n.jpg

28661235_976747222477766_7160516129058291493_n.jpg

m8h2f8uk4gnz.jpg

I wasn’t aware that Vader had a nephew...

we already talked about that, i do not want to hurt nobody, but seriously this Bs Vader helmet is just awful, one of the worst i’ve seen.
Everything is off, the shape, the proportions.
It is overpriced and an EFX PCR is ten times better for the same price.
I really don’t understand what happened after the previous good BS helmets...:dunno

we already talked about that, i do not want to hurt nobody, but seriously this Bs Vader helmet is just awful, one of the worst i’ve seen.
I really don’t understand what happened after the previous good BS helmets...:dunno

You can buy an EFX for $99 or under?

Yes that's right, but i mean for a very "reasonable" price you can get something really good.

But don't get me wrong. I absolutly don't juge people that gonna buy this helmet. No matter what you buy, the more important is to be happy and pleased with your purchase.
I'm just desapointed that Hasbro did not put the same effort than their previous helmets...:gah:

Accuracy is not there, but as a toy for $100 is quite ok (reveal function, sounds, low price), though not as cool as their BS Stormtrooper helmet. If you want accuracy then this is not it. Still this could be handy when your family and friends want to play with your high end helmets, give this to them instead of a $$$ piece.

This looks just like their Voice Changer helmet that I bought the same time as ROTS. I'm keeping my Rubies Vader helmet.

Oh stop it. Just stop it.

From what I've seen so far this is what I can say about the BS Vader helmet:

Pros:
- reveal option
- sound/voice option
- low price compared to other similar helmets out there
- good to wear by family and friends instead of more expensive helmets

Cons:
- lack of accuracy

Guys, I would’ve gone INSANE for this when I was a kid. This is a toy I desperately wanted to exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think anyone complaining or that complains in the future about accuracy is on the radar as a target. I don’t believe it to be targeting high end collectors or anyone looking for screen accurate but 99% of buyers have no idea what’s wrong on it. Sadly that includes myself. I’ll have to put it up next to my IS Vader.

With that said heck yeah I’d be doing backflips if my parents got me this when I was a kid. It’s really actually cool and of course like the Kylo one but maybe even better. I doubt my fat head would fit and yes that’s what she said heh

I’d buy it at Kohls with my coupon lol I bet it ends up there one day

From what I've seen so far this is what I can say about the BS Vader helmet:

Pros:
- reveal option
- sound/voice option
- low price compared to other similar helmets out there
- good to wear by family and friends instead of more expensive helmets

Cons:
- lack of accuracy

It does look better than my Don Post Vader helmet I bought back in 1988 for 50 bucks.

I’m gonna get one, have a Rubies in my garage and an EFX pcr and the Anovos in my basement. I think I will display this one in the basement next to the others but sort in the three pieces.

I see people posting stand ideas in different threads. Maybe we can consolidate into one thread?

Yes that's right, but i mean for a very "reasonable" price you can get something really good.

But don't get me wrong. I absolutly don't juge people that gonna buy this helmet. No matter what you buy, the more important is to be happy and pleased with your purchase.
I'm just desapointed that Hasbro did not put the same effort than their previous helmets...:gah:

I’m sorry but where do you think you can get an EFX Vader helmet for 100 bucks?

Back