The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popnfresh98

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lucasfilm has just announced that Jon Favreau (Iron Man, The Jungle Book) has signed on to executive produce and write the first live-action Star Wars series for Disney’s new direct-to-consumer platform.

“I couldn’t be more excited about Jon coming on board to produce and write for the new direct-to-consumer platform,” says Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy. “Jon brings the perfect mix of producing and writing talent, combined with a fluency in the Star Wars universe. This series will allow Jon the chance to work with a diverse group of writers and directors and give Lucasfilm the opportunity to build a robust talent base.”

Favreau is thrilled to be returning to the Star Wars galaxy: “If you told me at 11 years old that I would be getting to tell stories in the Star Wars universe, I wouldn’t have believed you. I can’t wait to embark upon this exciting adventure.”

And so it begins. Not much other info at the moment, but I do think Favreau is a good choice.

Re: Star Wars live action series produced and written by Jon Favreau

260ehv.jpg

He basically set Marvel upright and gave it the spine on which all Marvel movies have been based... I wish him good luck with Star Wars.

I've wondered for a long time when Favreau would get a SW project. He's a natural fit.

Enough with this s*** already.

HJfk58T.gif

Last edited:

"You get a Star Wars, you get a Star Wars and you get a Star Wars! EVERYONE GETS A STAR WARS!" :rotfl

Intrigued

Star Wars live action series produced and written by Jon Favreau

Would have loved it even more if they had given Favreau episode 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how many SW flicks are in the pipeline now? 10-15? :lol

Good news- but a SW series now?- they are gonna do in this franchise at some point...

"Le Jugle Pook" was pretty bad. Don't care for now.

So far (not including animated)...

1. mainline ST films
2. spinoff/standalone films
3. Rian Johnson trilogy
4. GOT creators TV series
5. Favreau TV series

Am I leaving anything out?

Oh so much ''content''.

:lol :lol

They jumped the shark with regard to "content" long ago when the CW series footage exceeded that of the films by a multiplier of 10. As always cling to your personal canon and disregard everything else.

I hope it'll be as good as Ewoks: The Battle of Endor.
9ede32f7f869bb6f178d3255688a0509.gif

Last edited:

I want more Star Wars... I'm just not getting enough.

I'd a like a radio show too. So when I sit in my rocker, out front, watching the neighborhood, I can listen to the adventures of some Skywalker person or maybe Broom Boy now. I want to hear the Stardestroyers bass shake my floorboards and the "pew-pew" of laser fire.

:lol :lol

They jumped the shark with regard to "content" long ago when the CW series footage exceeded that of the films by a multiplier of 10. As always cling to your personal canon and disregard everything else.

vlcsnap-2018-03-09-05h35m34s954.jpg

So far (not including animated)...

1. mainline ST films
2. spinoff/standalone films
3. Rian Johnson trilogy
4. GOT creators TV series
5. Favreau TV series

Am I leaving anything out?

6. Another spinoff that I hope comes..Ahsoka and Sabine search for Ezra in the unknown regions.. it would be the only of the 6 I’d pay to see in the theater other then the tv series which like the rest I’d just watch on cable tv (if Disney ever allows that with their new streaming services coming up) .i take that back i may go see some of the spinoffs in the theater but solo won’t be the one..if it turns out Disney won’t allow their movies on cable I’ll wait for bargain bin blu rays for 1, 2 and pass completely on 3

Click link for a cool Star Wars clip from a world between worlds..
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eyymBDBOcr0

Lol also notice which movies were not quoted ..only 2 can u guess them

Last edited:
Back