Action Figure Xensation x Scaletta: AF21 1/6th Scaled Cloud

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyonfire

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Xensatio x Scaletta: 1/6th Scaled Cloud
(Product ID: AF21)

Xensation is working with Scaletta again to bring you more iconic video game characters. This time Cloud from one of the best RPG games of all time joins our collection, along with his trademark Buster Sword and his battle ready outfit, the leather harness, shoulder and wrist armor.

Feature:
One head sculpt
One male body
One navy blue vest with shoulder armor
One leather body harness
One pair of wrists armor
One pair of pants
Two belts
One sword
One pair of boots
Five hands

Release date: Q3 2018
Order Closed: 2018.04.30

FFC000 拷貝.jpg
FFC001.jpg
FFC002.jpg
FFC003 拷貝.jpg
FFC004.jpg
FFC005.jpg
FFC006.jpg
FFC007.jpg
FFC009.jpg
FFC010.jpg
FFC011.jpg
FFC012.jpg

Preordered this morning. Small deposit required (around 15$), seems to be free shipping worlwide.

Well at least the PAK had the youthful appearance of Cloud right. This version of Cloud could pass for a 35 year old.

Well at least the PAK had the youthful appearance of Cloud right. This version of Cloud could pass for a 35 year old.

Old Man Cloud lol...

I think it's hard to sculpt anime characters and give them a semi-realistic look. People had similar complaints with Asmus' DMC Dante.

I’m fine with old man mid 30s Cloud. LOL Although I would have preferred Cloud appearance in Advent Children more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sculpt isn't perfect but I dig it for the most part. Looks more like the "remake" Cloud face we've seen from the trailers than any other version.
I'm not super familiar with the company but I can't turn down someone finally actually making some 1/6 FF figures and I just put down my pre-order. Its kind of ridiculous this hasn't happened sooner.

PO'ed :rock

Looks good to me...Will likely be doing a body swap though.

Yeah I'm probably with you on the body swap. I kind of dig how he's a bit more buff than Cloud's traditionally depicted but I'm going to need a bit more range in the elbows than those pics give me the impression that body is capable of. That shot of him doing the classic "sword on the shoulder/look at my Guts impression" pose just isn't cutting it for me with how shallow that elbow bend is looking (though the wrist is partially to blame for that pose as well).

Where did you PO it?

I ordered through Cotswold Collectibles
I've ordered with them only once before, but they had good communication and are pretty friendly.
https://www.gijoeelite.com/Cloud

Also I saw he's up at Timewalker. I have never ordered through them, but many people on the boards have and it seems to be mostly positive experiences. They are pretty good at communication as well. They also have a slightly cheaper price.

https://www.timewalkertoys.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=xensation

Back