A puny collection, but a collection all the same!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfeelgood

Super Freak
Reaction score
As it looks currently. A discerning collection I would like to think ;)

28383978_10160153027025714_671961954_n.jpg

Great start! No need to put your collection down, everyone has to start somewhere. I like it!

Be prepared to be amazed at how quickly it'll grow. Print this picture out and put it somewhere for future reference.

You’ve got a very classic collection there. Is that the Polar Lights Ecto-1? I have the same on my shelf. I really can’t afford the 1/6 vehicles. Nice start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It had shrunk to as little as just 3 figures in 2017, its now grown quite rapidly. Ray, Egon and Marty have been purchased over the past 4 months. Marty part 1 is back in his box. Might sell. Before that though, I went through an extreme dry spell. Had not bought a single figure since Chewbacca's release, which was Sept 2015 in the UK? Solo was a gift from an ex gf at the time. Before that I had, and then sold, DX07 Skywalker, 89 Bats and 89 Joker. I bought the Hot Wheels Elite Ecto 1 and Delorean in 2017 after selling a load of McFarlane music figures. Trying to keep the collection in check, and my account! ha! Might stay like this till ROTJ Luke's arrival. :) Battle Damaged Terminator is my oldest figure come to think of it. Once again, another gift from another ex GF lol! He does need a companion piece...not sure which though. I think Robocop would of been a nice piece to go with him.

Very cool!! Every collection started like that, unless you are a millionaire, so be proud of it. Buy what you like! :)

Back