Prop BEAST KINGDOM - Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Another one!
:panic:

Product Description

An unprecedented cinematic journey ten years in the making and spanning the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War brings to the screen the ultimate, deadliest showdown of all time. The stunning Infinity Gauntlet replica features extremely detailed sculpting and paint work and features metallic details as well as transparent parts for the gems for an authentic appearance. The Gauntlet includes a sculpted base to make this the perfect centerpiece for any Avengers collection!

Product Features

1:1.5 scale Infinity Gauntlet Statue
Realistic and detailed reproduction of the Infinity Gauntlet as illustrated in Marvel Comics
Special metallic coating to recreate the metallic luster of the Infinity Gauntlet
Designed with built-in LED that lights up and dims at the rhythm of breathing
Complete with its exclusive meteor base
Limited edition certificate with a unique serial number
Release Date: Q2, 2018

Box Contents

Gauntlet replica statue

Price: $339.99
SPECIAL PRE-ORDER PRICE $299.99

28685160_2106279056054072_7669749888004225981_n.jpg

28685069_2106279029387408_6292687028342961693_n.jpg

Updated picture from the product shows the correct color for the Stones.

OPZugdR.jpg

Looks nice. Wonder how large this is.

I noticed the purple and blue stones are not position correctly. I’m sure they will fix that in the production version.

I'm looking everywhere for the size but I see no mention of it. Guy on FB said it's 1/1, others said is 6 inchs... but that can't be right.

I find strange the decision to cover 1/3 of the gauntlet with rock. Its front.

Presume the purple veins in the rock makes it more like vibranium, which is pretty cool if intentional, but I agree that there's too much of it covering the gauntlet. It's not great, but it is a good representation.

Presume the purple veins in the rock makes it more like vibranium, which is pretty cool if intentional, but I agree that there's too much of it covering the gauntlet. It's not great, but it is a good representation.

Yeah, I'm liking this one. The base might be a little weird (though we might be missing the context, we might see this in the movie) but apparently you can take it off the rock. The price is pretty good too, I'm just waiting to see the actual size (no idea what 1:1.5 means) and I might pre-order.

So at 1:1.5 scale I'm assuming the gauntlet is going to be somewhere around 40cm plus in length. Which would make it around the same as the Hasbro one wouldn't it?

And I don't know why companies use that particular scale convention. It would've been easier to understand if it were say 2/3 scale I think, but I guess the general convention is to always write it 1:?.

I really, REALLY like this, especially the base! I wish the HTs version had this base.

And Q2 2018? That's right around the corner. I wish it were 1:1 though.

I'm still giving the edge to HT (expect that price....yeesh.)

Man, but just realized (or at least assumed)....this isn't licensed....WHY??

Well I doubt this will be coming to Australia now.

I just received word from Popcultcha that Ikon Collectables (wholesaler) is cancelling all pre-existing Beast Kingdom preorders on all items!

I think it’s a nice substitute for the HT one especially at its price point. It won’t have the display presence bc of the smaller size but the cool base makes up for some of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, but just realized (or at least assumed)....this isn't licensed....WHY??
Beast Kingdom is a legit company. This is 100% licensed.

The BBTS listing shows it as:

15.75 x 13 x 11.8 inches (40cm x 34cm x 30cm)

Entertainment Earth seems to have the best price, but does show July 2018:

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DC178326

I'm assuming it's not polystone, probably plastic? Curious how it's powered as well, since it's not specified.

Finally some dimensions. Sold out at BBTS already though.

Beast Kingdom is a legit company. This is 100% licensed.

Finally some dimensions. Sold out at BBTS already though.

People are hungry for a gauntlet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HT is 1:1 and Beast Kingdom is 1/1.5 I'm not that good at metrics, so wouldn't BKs be bigger? Can someone do a size comparison for me? Sorry, I'm confused.

Thanks for the license heads up. I might PO this! :rock

ebro, this is smaller than the HT's.

Ugh. I go back and forth. Back and forth.

As time goes on, it sets in that this is considerably smaller the HT's one - not just kinda smaller. : /

Not even tempted by this. $300 seems way too much for an undersized Gauntlet that is laying on it's side covered by rock. I admire that they wanted to do something different than the standard vertical display, but vertical just looks more impressive and conveys more power IMO. I love the HT one, but just too much $$$ for me. The Legends one isn't in the same league as the HT but I believe it's the best bang for your buck currently.

Back